Delirious Jones

Give Him the Stick, just play on easy, and spam the sticky at the hunters very easy achievement

Chief Smash, again play on easy, make sure you have the hammer, and run at the crawlers, they will surround you and swing, boom, smash achievement unlocked

This is my rifle, this is my gun, again is very very easy, just dont drop one of your UNSC weapons, its really that easy, if you are struggling with this one, play in co-op alone, and drag your profile through the level, playing on guest account

Bros to the Close, not got that achievement myself, but have been told it is dead easy if you party up with people to do it

Mortadom, again not got this one, and I tried quite a few times, quite frankly i gave up lmao

I have every achievement except the co-op from reach and 4. If anyone is interested in knocking those out with a very good halo player add me (medcsu). Please note I will only do these with those who have completed the game on heroic or above (solo) as I don't want to carry someone and just want to get these done fast as can be.

I got 49/49 on Halo 4 and all Reach cheevos. Willing to help anyone who needs it's.

Got all my achievements solo on legendary except bros to the close.

I did that one solo on heroic. Just requires you to pay very close attention to your teammates and rail gun the crap out of the knights. It's a one hit. Don't worry about giving them better weapons. If you do it right you'll be the meat shield for them.

Tried it one night for an hour. No success. Tried again another time for about 45 minutes. Fail.

Tried it again a third time. Got it first time go in less than ten minutes. Also I can confirm you can get the cheevo from starting at rally point bravo and just making it through that door.

Mortardom is easy as well. You snipe the gunner and do it the hard way you'll get ran over every time. All you need to do is plasma pistol disable a tank after killing the gunner. Then just hop in the gunner seat. The driver will hop out. Don't waste your time with the first wraith as you can't cross the river in anything but the mammoth. The battle right before that strange alien vessel you board at the green grav lift is a good place to start.

But again, you won't get the achievement to pop there alone. But it's good to not leave much room to chance.

Your next chance is after your encounter with the librarian. When you hop through the portal where you see that scorpion don't waste your time. Mad dash to that wraith and plasma pistol it. They don't even have gunners. Just hop in and scoop up that cheevo.

And chief smash is best done NOT RIGHT AFTER you get the hammer. Assassinate that first knight through the portal and use your DMR, saw, whatever BESIDES your grav hammer to kill your way through that next portal.

After that Cortana is going to ask you to hold out after you insert her into a terminal. She'll get preliminary guns online for you. They will send MAD crawlers here to kill you. On easy this should be no problem. Wait until the accumulate and go to swinging. This is a crawler only part so this is again your best chance. After that your chances of getting it are seriously deminished so restart checkpoints if need be. It's not so hard as it is tedious.

This is my rifle this is my gun? I'd just hold on to the pistol. You'll do twice as much weapon swapping but you can do it. Don't forget your grenades, rely heavily on vehicles, and use whatever variation of precision rifle you can get. Also melee will be a good friend for saving ammo.

Give him the stick is sorta easy. There are two sticky detonators you can save from the beginning if you need the ammo. Just save it. But there are also ones you can pick up in the hunter room. And there's a checkpoint right before you get into that room. My advice? Save the ammo from the beginning and restart at that checkpoint before the hunters as needed. Ammo shouldn't be a problem.

Again I'm willing to help if you need any. Gamer tag is the same as my username on here.

• Like 1