Give a shout out to the kids

Vaulting♥Frog

For the 20 children and 7 adults who died in the Connecticut elementary shooting today I say rest in piece. Its a tragity and I just thought I would make a thread (considering how I am feeling atm its an important thing for me to do) to let people give their shoutouts to these children and adults who died today.

Please give thanks for what you have in your life and never let it go if you can.

Here is to you the honored dead, you survive in the hearts of all who loved you and will never, ever be forgotten.

A little late in updating this but here is another thread started about this same thing: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/21684-in-response-to-the-shootings/

Read there for more replies.

• Like 9

It is an unfortunate event. No child should have to witness what happened today. It is very saddening that a man could even do such a thing.

It is even more upsetting to think that this is the second event like this that has happened this year. Colorado, and now Connecticut. Such events are terrible.

I think things like this make us look at our lives even more, and realize that we are blessed to have this life... because at any moment it could be taken away from us by situations that are out of our hands. Just remember, don't take life for granted. Live life to the best of your abilities and love one another. Don't do evil things, but good.

James 4:14

"...whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

• Like 4

Imagine, if your mind can bear such an image, being the parents of one of these children and sending your child off to school not knowing that it would be the last goodbye you ever give them.

My prayers out to anyone who fell victim to this tragedy or was affected by it.

James 4:14

"...whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

That's a very good verse Mayh3m. Live every day like it's your last because one day it just might be.

• Like 1

As a mother, these things scare me. I wish for everyone involved, that they do find peace soon. God, my heart aches for those that have lost family and loved ones. Rest in Peace all of you, may you never be forgotten.... :crybaby:

• Like 4

All we can do is keep them alive in our hearts and memories. I still.cant cope with the fact that a sweet innocent member of my extended family was deprived of a bright future. She celebrated her 7th birthday just mere days before this. Thank you everyone for your love and compassion, and to anyone else here that may be feeling the same loss....I am here for you. Strength in numbers. This is a great community, and I truly love each and everyone of you! To Grace, let the light of the hereafter bath you in warmth and piece. You will be missed and loved always! <3

• Like 1

All we can do is keep them alive in our hearts and memories. I still.cant cope with the fact that a sweet innocent member of my extended family was deprived of a bright future. She celebrated her 7th birthday just mere days before this. Thank you everyone for your love and compassion, and to anyone else here that may be feeling the same loss....I am here for you. Strength in numbers. This is a great community, and I truly love each and everyone of you! To Grace, let the light of the hereafter bath you in warmth and piece. You will be missed and loved always! <3

So sorry to hear that Twin, if you need anything i'll be here for you, and so will many others :hug:

• Like 1

I am so very sorry for your loss. You have this forum behind you for any help you may need. At least I know I will stand by you.

• Like 1

As you all know I'm a young kid. If you want my opinion and not only my opinion,its the other kids out there. It is honestly terrifying this action has not and has it ever happened back than. If you older people don't know lets call this the era of popularness.14 year old little boys and girls hang out on facebook and twitter and every one of them wanna get popular in a way. Want a example? A girl in my class stole a car and drove it straight down town from the cops and wrecked. I honestly have no idea what's going on nowadays. Its like the world is going mad. But if you want to know something that terrifies all kids besides shootings? Its the people telling a younger kid the worlds gonna end. That terrifies a kid worst than anything else. So want my opinion about all these shootings? I wish we were still in the 1970s so we shouldn't deal with all this. It is sad how people are sick enough to do these shootings.

• Like 1