Halo 4 Fileshare 2013

SykoWolf

Guys it seems that Halo 4's file share will not be arriving until early 2013 as stated in 343's weekly bulletin AND in the linked examiner article.

d5b615b36600dbd44924b71c94c60f6e.png

Jessica Shea, 343i's community manager, only said this in regards to why it's been taking this long to get working, "We utilized something new for this particular Halo 4 feature, and it’s taking us longer than we initially anticipated getting it to a fully functional state." She goes on to say, "This issue also affects web availability of the Halo 4 File Share. We expect both Search and web access to come online in early 2013, and we’ll provide another update in January."

Currently the only way to view anything in the file share is to search by the person's gamertag. Until this is fixed, the best way to browse the file share is to go to your favorite Halo websites to find interesting video's or game types then search for that person's gamertag.

Syko's Note: So it seem's that 343 obviously didn't expect for it to take this long and yes while we have to wait a little longer for it to arrive, i personally believe it's worth it, so long as their aren't any major issues with it's release.

• Like 2

Im not so sure you can Doctor :P

Yeah. Just use filehshare search. It is a little more work but is not too difficult. And if I could not do that I would just head over to the 343 HQ and stare at them until they put it up for use.