• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If you want mob what difficulty

• Easy
    • Normal
    • Hard
    • None

I will join and kick some butt!

I would suggest making a list of all of the members who are on the server.

Will this server be up all of the time or what?

i would be glad if you join and play :)

i can make that list on friday

the server will be an 24/7 server means all day all night for 3 months starting on friday 21 (but OFC i can stubbe upon some technical issue tex internet but i will solve it as fast as possible )

to note achievements will be disabled if there is enough complain that they want achievements enabled i will fix that

i'm sorry for the unexpected shutdown of the server

but the xbox had the option that it shuts down after 6 hours of inactivity but is now fixed

EDIT: Alright everyone, I made us a little "Hall of Adventurers" with some chests for Food, other supplies, armor, and weapons. Make sure to take whatever you're gonna need for your mining trip, but also try and refill whenever possible.

that is great :)

it can be that your latest work did not save due to the shutdown and if so i'm sorry for that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im think to doing a town on the island shown on the map

ByvKs.png

i'm sorry for the unexpected shutdown of the server

but the xbox had the option that it shuts down after 6 hours of inactivity but is now fixed

that is great :)

it can be that your latest work did not save due to the shutdown and if so i'm sorry for that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im think to doing a town on the island shown on the map

ByvKs.png

Nice! I'm all for helping out with that if you'd like. A few of us have little houses by the original spawn outpost, but they're not exactly large, so if we're all going to create a town in one place that'd be really cool too! We could have the GT's outside the houses XD