Legion Of Shadows Gaming (LSG) Join us and WIN

Hello I am LSG Saint real name Alex.

I am part of a new community Legion of Shadows Gaming with only 7 members right now and others ready to join with ambitions to make it pro or help our people get there if we can’t. Our community is extremely structured with a system based off the military to keep it organized. We compete on multiple websites and are currently getting ready for our first boot camp or team building (what I think of it) to get our first possible team together and ready to compete.

We are looking for mature gamers only that are 18+ or if they are 17 maybe. We are big with communication both in game and real life. We in LSG aren’t just game friends. Over the past year we have built friendships even if we are in different states. Me personally you can’t find that in other communities.

If this is something that you want from a team, clan, or community visit us at legionofshadowsgaming.com and apply or send a message to LSG SAINT, LSG SUPREME, or LSG Immortal if you want to talk. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”