hattrick5294

Friendly Fire  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Friendly Fire be apart of Halo?

Friendly Fire needs to go!! Sick of getting a good weapon and than ran over by a teammate so they can steal it! Or getting a vehicle and teammate throwing nades because someone beat them to it. Friendly fire has gotten a lil better but needs to be completely removed, to help Halo be a better game. To many lil kids and big tempers ruining the game. It's just plain ridiculous, if it stays the same I am done with the Halo Franchise.

Friendly fire ftw!! Sorry you run into jerks while you're playing, it happens. That being said there are some epically funny clips out there of accidental betrayals lol.

I agree :P I've had my fair share of unfortunate encounters, but to be honest when people are cramming on the bridge on Exile, and they get run over by the Scorpion because they aren't paying attention... they kind of deserve it.

I can see keeping it for Tournaments, but for regular match making I don't see the need. Yea some people are dumb and deserve it, I certainly agree with that. But when you're playing just for fun it's annoying having to worry about that stuff. When you are playing COD it's nice not to have to worry about dumb people trying to kill you. It just takes away from the game, I only play for fun BUT I HATE DYING and getting killed by or get your shield knocked down by a teammate then getting killed is the worst!

Heheh. I don't mean to be that guy but I :heart: friendly fire. I enjoy messing around with my teammates. I was with Christian on a mongoose which I had previously stuck with a sticky det. We went off a ramp and to everyone else we combusted for no reason. I land by mm enemy player and heard him say "What the f*** just happened?"

• Like 1

Heheh. I don't mean to be that guy but I :heart: friendly fire. I enjoy messing around with my teammates. I was with Christian on a mongoose which I had previously stuck with a sticky det. We went off a ramp and to everyone else we combusted for no reason. I land by mm enemy player and heard him say "What the f*** just happened?"

lmao!!

I was playing on sword base and watched some kids go up yellow lift and I had stickies. What I didn't know was my teammate was shotty camping yellow lift so I throw one up lift, wait a second, go up the lift and nail a nade right on where the radar was showing the other guy. Stuck my team mate in the face, got a triple kill, suicide and betrayal in one shot. I almost pissed myself laughing.

Bring back friendly fire in all ways full stop, it requires more intelligent gaming and allows you to boot the fools who do not care if they shoot you, nade you or run you over. Also it would prevent pissy kids destroying my tank on exile because I got there faster than them, nothing worse than the tank blowing up and your alive!!!

Friendly fire changes the game makes you think before you act, also with the new join round in progress system the players booted would be replaces quickly so no problem booting them.

Just my opinion, and I am aware of the issues with friendly fire i.e, someone killing you for you weapon etc.