Halo 4 Infinity Challenge and H4 IC Country Specifics

Cassandra Saturn

okay first off, this is only post i wanted to inform everyone to let them know, and this is little bit of helpful information that i can offer to the users.

HALO 4 INFINITY CHALLENGE:

Halo4InfinityLogo.jpg

Halo4Raptor.jpg

The Halo 4 Infinity Challenge launches Dec. 17, giving players a chance to win

a UNSC-themed 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor truck and a 2-minute cameo in a future Halo game.

VIRGIN GAMING HALO 4 INFINITY CHALLENGE

Virgin Gaming, Xbox 360 and 343 Industries are joining forces to launch the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge on Xbox LIVE starting Dec. 17, bringing gamers the biggest and most accessible free-to-enter Halo tournament in the world.

Starting today, players can register for the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge by visiting www.halo4infinitychallenge.com (localized registration sites available on Dec. 12). Launching on Dec. 17, the free-to-enter tournament will track your personal score in War Games and the number of Spartan Ops chapters you complete on global leaderboards, giving players of different preferences and skill levels all a shot at the more than 2,800 prizes. For the War Games leaderboard winner, the grand prize will be a UNSC-themed, V8-powered 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor truck designed by 343 Industries, and for the Spartan Ops winner, the grand prize will be an appearance in a future Halo game.

During the qualifier phase (Dec. 17 - Jan. 10), players will need to climb the ranks of the global leaderboards by competing in either the Spartan Ops or War Games leaderboard. After the qualifier phase, players will be tiered into three groups (based on their results on the qualifier phase leaderboards) and will enter the finals phase (Jan. 12 - Jan. 19). In addition, players can also participate in Weekly Challenges found on Halo Waypoint at http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/challenges for a chance to win great prizes.

During the finals, the leaderboards will reset and prizes will be awarded to the top performers in each tier. While terrific prizes are available within all three tiers, the grand prizes will be offered exclusively for those that have battled their way to the top tier.

For tournament and registration information, please visit: www.halo4infinitychallenge.com.

ADDED INFORMATION: This Challenge has over 2,800 prizes available for qualifier phase.

HALO 4 INFINITY CHALLENGE NOT AVAILABLE IN:

United Kingdom, Germany, province of Quebec in Canada, and the states of AZ, CT, MD, TN, & VT in the United States, EU.

which is all i know of and about. if you'd like to help, please send a message about this Country that's not allowed in or unable to join for this challenge.

[uPDATED] December 14th 2012.

[uPDATED] December 16th 2012.

• Like 7

may i ask why in any competition to do with xbox, why is it if you live in the uk you can't participate. its like you have something against us.

it's up to 343i team, sure they goofed on that but some countries would probably not allow such thing like that. but 343i is already making a patch to fix that in January

• 4 weeks later...