How are noobs beating good players?

Jamesw01

I do know that auto aim is in the game but our definitions of it are conflicting. Yes, in call of duty it does pull the reticle towards the person but in halo it merely slows the reticle movement inside the target. People always try to give me that "walk in front of you" example to try to counteract my statement. If another target walks in front of the person you are shooting you will unconsciously move in the direction of that person for a very small amount of time, resulting in your reticle being a distance away. This example is really a test of your reaction speed and how much you rely on aim assist to lead your reticle unknowingly. You can pull off heashots easier on your target because your reticle is moving slower inside your target allowing for more precision aiming. - Try to back up your statements with facts... When someone walks in front of your target again and "pulls" your reticle, look and see what direction your right analog stick is pointed in...

I do know that auto aim is in the game but our definitions of it are conflicting. Yes, in call of duty it does pull the reticle towards the person but in halo it merely slows the reticle movement inside the target. People always try to give me that "walk in front of you" example to try to counteract my statement. If another target walks in front of the person you are shooting you will unconsciously move in the direction of that person for a very small amount of time, resulting in your reticle being a distance away. This example is really a test of your reaction speed and how much you rely on aim assist to lead your reticle unknowingly. You can pull off heashots easier on your target because your reticle is moving slower inside your target allowing for more precision aiming. - Try to back up your statements with facts... When someone walks in front of your target again and "pulls" your reticle, look and see what direction your right analog stick is pointed in...

I guess were gonna have to disagree but thanks for replying on my topic and actively discussing it with me. (Even if we went a lil off topic

Well Infinity slayer gives you power weapons even if you have a 0.03 K/D... In halo reach it was easy to go on riots by having your team controll all of the power weapons, now the other team gets power weapons no matter what I'd say thats the main reason.. It doesn't matter how much of a Bamf you are at halo, it's hard to win a fight against someone who has a damage boost unless they are really horrorable.

Classes also make a big difference, Dmrs kill incredibly quick if you can get headshots, you now have the ability to noob combo from the start of the game since you can have plasma pistols on spawn, Do i really need to mention the 1 hit kill sidearm? the BS?

Well Infinity slayer gives you power weapons even if you have a 0.03 K/D... In halo reach it was easy to go on riots by having your team controll all of the power weapons, now the other team gets power weapons no matter what I'd say thats the main reason.. It doesn't matter how much of a Bamf you are at halo, it's hard to win a fight against someone who has a damage boost unless they are really horrorable.

Classes also make a big difference, Dmrs kill incredibly quick if you can get headshots, you now have the ability to noob combo from the start of the game since you can have plasma pistols on spawn, Do i really need to mention the 1 hit kill sidearm? the BS?

It's harder to pull off the br or dmr with plasma pistol combo in this game. It's easy to dodge the plasma pistol bullet. yes, the bolt **** should be nerfed by decreasing its range to 3/4th and making its charged ammo capacity 2 shots.