Craigory02

I couldn't find too many topics on team regicide (I didn't try too hard and I'm a new user) so i decided to create one. Post what your thoughts are of this new variant, good or bad.

It wouldn't be much of a forum without my thoughts so here they are:

My overall impression is that I really like it. I don't have too many XBL friends that play halo so most of the time I'm on playing by myself or teaming up with past performers, so team regicide is a variant I switch back and forth on. It isn't a very team based playlist, it can be played with a team and is just like any other playlist (besides FFA) that team play helps out a lot. But since I do not have a specific "team" to play with I enjoy jumping in and playing team regicide solo when I am sick of infinity slayer, slayer pro, SWAT, and the objective type variants. Team regicide gets pretty intense and there isn't too much sitting back and DMR'ing from distance. Team regicide on haven especially gets very intense, and I for one would like to see this playlist stay. Call me a noob or whatever, I think they should keep this playlist (unlike team snipers) and I would love to see more playlists arise like team doubles, MLG, etc..

its pretty much in the middle for me when it comes to 4v4 games. Slayer pro is for the competitive players (which I am) and Infinity Slayer is just for anyone and is simply chaotic haha (random weapon drops and person drops mixed in just make it sort of...well CHAOTIC..which i dont prefer too much.) While Team Regicide excludes the chaos, leaves in radar and personal loadouts (Not chaotic to the point everyone has a power weapon). I prefer this gametype when trying to warm up and improve my performance.

In the end, you'll see me on Team Regicide before venturing to other playlists :)

oh and stop complaining about kings having more points when it doesnt have a direct effect on the score unless he kills someone or gets killed. Dont hate.

i enjoy this only problem is if your random badkid teamate gets regicide first its VERY hard to take it from him since he gets points every 30 seconds and such. had a bk teamate get regicide he died 10times with it... i went 20 and 4 he went 4 and 10 all his kills were in his first dead...

also the other issue is when my regicide is being killed and died as i am dieing and somemagical way when i lose sheilds i get regicide and die.. annoying but a fun playlist.