Gamertag: DoctorB77

Map: Stand

Gametype: Slender

Description of Map: The map impact is designed as an abandoned military space station. Many of you might have played slender before on the PC. Now he is in space along with you survivors. The map is divided into 4 main sections. The spawning point consists of two corridor pieces and a view barriers. The survivors spawn here and have the choice to go right or left. If they choose right they will find themselves in a rocky and natural area which is much less explored by the military which ran the space station. There are many rocks along with many crates and barriers littered across the land. If they would have chosen left off of the spawn they would find themselves in a more base like design. In this section there are many places to hide such as among the silos or the house. While this is the place that is ideal for hiding there is no way escape if you are found due to the fact that the only way out would be between you and the slenderman. In the back of the map there is the tunnel and the back alley. The slenderman spawns in the tunnel and the back alley contains a hiding spot that can be good or bad depending on how it is used. The back alley also connects the natural side and the base side of the map together to form a complete circle.

Description of Game: This game can be described as suspenseful, scary, thrilling, and a lot of fun. It is best experienced in the dark with a headset on. If you are really going to try and scare yourself turn on some creepy music ;)

The humans and slenderman walk at 90% and the humans have the ability to sprint short distances. Among the map are pallets that can be broken and be strategically used to avoid dying. The slenderman is invisible at all times and you can tell if he is nearby from the sounds that the flood make. In the game the map is full of shadows that build the suspense even more. (These shadows are not seen in theater mode). You can not jump and most importantly you must know that YOU CAN NOT KILL THE SLENDERMAN! The goal is survival. Just like the real game. This game makes for great reactions. I have had people scream and cry in this game and I, even though be the maker of the game, have been scared out of my mind as well.

Below is a group of pictures I took of a game that me and a few people on the forum played. I again apologize for the shadows and special fx not showing. I hope to get some great gameplay soon and post it hear for you all to see.

I put them in a spoiler to make everything in the OP more compact.

The Survivor Spawn

Slender12.png

The Entrance to the Natural Side from the spawn

Slender1.png

Part of the Natural Side that has some Crates

Slender2.png

Some structures that are in front of the tunnel.

Slender3.png

The Tunnel

Slender4.png

The One Story Base

Slender7.png

The Back Entrance

Slender6.png

The Back Alley (Slenderman is in this Picture)

Slender5.png

The Silos

Slender8.png

Another Room to Hide in

Slender10.png

The Entrance to the Rest of the Base (In Lockdown)

Slender9.png

post-21109-0-41569600-1355029099_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the wonderful comment