Erm... Why hasn't the Boltshot been nerfed yet?

MICKHEAD

Dominion is very suited to it as players can camp with it and the enemy has no choice but to come at them, where as in slayer you can often just avoid the boltshot.

Its amazing how often I switch to boltshot automatically these days, never before have i so instinctively used a secondary on a regular basis.

It funny because i do that with the magnum to out-shoot br users. i guess you could say that both weapons are a little over-powered though i think the boltshot is easier to use than the magnum

It funny because i do that with the magnum to out-shoot br users. i guess you could say that both weapons are a little over-powered though i think the boltshot is easier to use than the magnum

Well I would have been of the opinion that me and my BR/DMR will dispatch any magnum user with relative ease, but when going into a base the fact is that the BS is unstoppable, you get caught in the kill zone and bye bye.

The magnum is alright but it is not better than a DMR or BR so I never need it, ammo with the previous 2 makes it uneeded for me.

If you have managed to master the Magnum then congrats but you are one of few so its hard to say magnum is OP, its actually just right.

Well I would have been of the opinion that me and my BR/DMR will dispatch any magnum user with relative ease, but when going into a base the fact is that the BS is unstoppable, you get caught in the kill zone and bye bye.

The magnum is alright but it is not better than a DMR or BR so I never need it, ammo with the previous 2 makes it uneeded for me.

If you have managed to master the Magnum then congrats but you are one of few so its hard to say magnum is OP, its actually just right.

I have been making a lot of DMR/BR users rage with the magnum lately. Ever since I heard it was just three shots and a melee to kill someone I was just all over it cuz I wanted an excuse to use it. Now that I have gotten better with it, it is very easy to steamroll people with primaries just as long as you have a steady hand and trigger finger.