Halo 4 Infinity Challenge

Jad Gosen

did you guys hear about this challenge? I dont know i think its a good initiative : ) Here is what i read.

Full Story/Source: http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/226532/News/Xbox360/Halo-4-Infinity-Challenge

343 Industries have just announced the Halo 4 Infinity Challenge. An international free-to-join tournament that will take place during the Spartan Ops mid-season break.

halo-4-infinity-challenge-ford-raptor-truck-KHKY3XDY_main.jpg

The tournament is broken up into two parts. A War Games based tournament and a Spartan Ops based tournament. The War Games tournament will basically be a global leaderboard that tracks the number of kills and points you earn. Whereas the Spartan Ops leaderboard will track the number of chapters you complete.

This is yet another great way 343 Industries engages it's community. The participants have a chance to win from over 2,800 prizes including the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor truck as the 1st place prize in the War Games ladder and the winners of the Spartan Ops....

Enjoy : )