Proof that the Boltshot is OP?

Rob T

I think the Boltshot may be a bit strong for a starting weapon but also it is clearly to weak for an ordinance drop. This is where having map based weapons heled in the other halos me thinks. Every time I get a needeler in my ordinance I want to punch a baby adding boltshot to baby punching options is a no go.

if you have a baby punching problem this should help

http://www.naturalchild.org/james_kimmel/punishment.html

:troll:

Good video, though I think it could benefit from doing a little more repetition: the Scattershot gets WAY more action than either the Boltshot or the Shotgun there, and I'd be interested to see those two tested a little more heavily: they're naturally quite random weapons, after all.

Plus the other thing you've got to account for is that the other guy isn't firing back: with the Shotgun or the Scattershot, if the first round doesn't kill you then you can just keep firing. The Boltshot absolutely HAS to kill in one shot, or due to the cooldown and charge time you're pretty much guaranteed to get killed while waiting for your second shot.

Plus, even if the Boltshot is used perfectly, you only get two kills and then you have to reload - while the Shotgun can mow down an entire enemy team and will still have one shot left over before you need to reload. The rate of fire and amount of rounds really can make a big difference when fighting in groups.

Overall though, it's a great video (if a little short) and I'm excited to see future ones!