New Years Playdate

Fishy

Well either I misread the start time or it was changed, but we were there at 10:00 am and assembled a pretty motley crew of British scallwags, American hillbillies and some dude from God knows where. It was definitely fun and I got to meet and talk with some new members and future members that were pretty cool. I am not repeating the one guys GT because I think it is illegal to say that in public, but he and his brother were good players and great to hang out with.

Hope everyone had a good time and hosts remember to get the list of names in your party for our records.

• Like 3

Well either I misread the start time or it was changed, but we were there at 10:00 am and assembled a pretty motley crew of British scallwags, American hillbillies and some dude from God knows where. It was definitely fun and I got to meet and talk with some new members and future members that were pretty cool. I am not repeating the one guys GT because I think it is illegal to say that in public, but he and his brother were good players and great to hang out with.

Hope everyone had a good time and hosts remember to get the list of names in your party for our records.

Bummer that I missed it. I was looking forward to playing with you!

You and your misreading times. :P

• Like 2

Very fun playdate. Helped me get to know the members of the forum much more than I ever could just chatting in the shoutbox or debating stuff in the message boards. Thank you to fishy for arranging this playdate. Some highlights of the day for me...

~Getting 17 Splatters in one match on longbow.

~Getting absolutely wrecked by GSD in team 1v1 SWAT and losing my will to live.

~Playing SWAT with Boltshots and Gravity hammers

~Peoples reactions to the boltshot :D

• Like 3

Best online experience I have had to date (though I havent had many). Great to finally chat with you all and have fun. Nice to have a dependable group of people to game with.

You can always hit us up whenever we're on VF.

It was really fun! Hope to be in the next Playdate!

Syko and I are talking to 'imakequilts' about it. Then you can sign up ;)

Hey! I attended! :(

Had a great time playing with the few people who were in AD's early group. Now... to wait until next new years to do it again.... :sofa:

I'll get you in the roster, I never got the people who attended with AD.. He didn't say who

That was awesome! Loved the Duck Hurt map. Probably gonna download some of those maps. Can't wait for the next playdate can I reserve a spot? Also a Valentines Day Playdate would be fun just giving you some ideas.

Oh and next time I might have a working headset to chat with you guys.

Syko and I are talking to 'imakequilts' about it. Then you can sign up ;)

I'll get you in the roster, I never got the people who attended with AD.. He didn't say who

let me think.

Obviously AD was there

Elite 343i

Sweatybagles

Hotdog

Totalmayham

Vaulting frog

Superblaze1

ME!

I cant remember anyone else...

That was awesome! Loved the Duck Hurt map. Probably gonna download some of those maps. Can't wait for the next playdate can I reserve a spot? Also a Valentines Day Playdate would be fun just giving you some ideas.

Oh and next time I might have a working headset to chat with you guys.

Sounds great, and we are currently working on a Valentines playdate, but it hasn't been allowed yet. We will also set the time setting for it on the weekends, either before or after it. It's up to me. But I do hope you see it! ^_^