[DGL] - Season 2 - Forge Contest

DoctorB77

ok i'm done with my map but i have to fix the thing with ordinance

the map is compatible with 2-16 players and it is small, perfect for 1V1

BTW a question i have map placed weapon no ordenance is that ok (i dont realy know how you mean buy placing ordenance)

placed weapon

2 scattershot - 1 mag

2 supressor - 1 mag

2 sniper - 1 mag

2 carbine - 2 mag

1 sticky detinator - 3 shots

1 energy sword - 100%

ok i'm done with my map but i have to fix the thing with ordinance

the map is compatible with 2-16 players and it is small, perfect for 1V1

BTW a question i have map placed weapon no ordenance is that ok (i dont realy know how you mean buy placing ordenance)

placed weapon

2 scattershot - 1 mag

2 supressor - 1 mag

2 sniper - 1 mag

2 carbine - 2 mag

1 sticky detinator - 3 shots

1 energy sword - 100%

I think that the sniper would be ok and you could change the carbine to something like the DMR or BR. But I do not really want short range or explosive weapons. So the Sword Sticky Det, and Scattershot.

Just make sure you test out the map. You can alternate one of them with the speed boost.

Hey Doc, I got my map done. We'll have a 1v1 on it whenever you can :D I may need to edit the spawning though. I just want to see if it plays well so far.

Well I will not be able to get on until Friday afternoon. I would look in Choot at OGGC's file share and try out the latest version of the DGL gametype.

Latest updated gametype >>> DGL 1v1 V2.2 is in my fileshare. Search GT - Choot at OGGC.

Updated changes include changes to personal ordnance options...

1. Left - Frag grenades >>> weight 1, Plasma grenades >>> weight 1 (50/50 chance of getting either)
  2. Middle - Cov. Carbine >>> weight 2, Light rifle >>> weight 1 (higher chance of getting Carbine)
  3. Right - Speed Boost >>> weight 2, Regen field >>> weight 1 (higher chance of getting Speed Boost)

If you have any questions about other options, please contact DoctorB77 or myself. A complete list of gametype settings and any updated version will be released before the start of DGL Season 2. :thumbsup:

I am done with my map. Give me your tag name so I can invite you as a friend and test my map. Thank you

Read the instructions for submission. You do not need to add me or anything. Just upload it to your Fileshare and message me using the the template above.

Question, if two people work on a map can both of them enter the contest together

Like if Bob and Joe make a map called pataskala and it is selected do both of them get the award?

Yes. You may enter the contest together and you will both receive an award if your map is accepted.

• Like 1