[DGL] - Season 2 - Forge Contest

DoctorB77

I'll give a shot at it. But one question(sorry for this newb question) How to you up load to fileshare do you upload it to site or to Halo 4 then Halowaypoint.com or what?

Currently File Share is not available on waypoint yet. Hopefully it is up soon. If you finish before it is up I will add you as a friend on XBL and get it off your fileshare there.

Count me in! If I end up not submitting a map, I would be happy to help judge them.

That is great sik. I have seen many of your maps and I have enjoyed playing on them. I am sure you can make something great. :)

QUICK UPDATE. YOU CAN NOT PUT A BINARY RIFLE ON YOUR MAP!

Was glad to be a part of Season 1 Doc! I've been needing a strong motivating factor to Forge something in H4 and I believe this is it, lol!

Will give it a go but if for some reason I can't get it completed, I would like the opportunity to judge if a slot is still available after submissions are turned in! I will definitely let you know in advance one way or the other.

Oh...and I WILL be participating in DGL Season 2! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Was glad to be a part of Season 1 Doc! I've been needing a strong motivating factor to Forge something in H4 and I believe this is it, lol!

Will give it a go but if for some reason I can't get it completed, I would like the opportunity to judge if a slot is still available after submissions are turned in! I will definitely let you know in advance one way or the other.

Oh...and I WILL be participating in DGL Season 2! :thumbsup:

If you do not submit I will definitely let you judge. :)

• Like 1

[redacted]

Ok. Just send me the PM whenever you have your final product. I have seen some of your maps and they have seemed nice :) Glad to have you participating.

NOTICE:

Weapon allowance has been updated and maps should be adjusted if needed.

So needler, Saw, shotgun, scattershot, Magnums, beam rifle, sword, gravity hammer, and sniper are not allowed in Ordinance drops?

Are they allowed to be starting drops?

I understand not putting in explosive weapon (not grenades), binary rifle ex in the map entirely. Just clarifying that I can use the one's listed above in the map at all.

• Like 1

There are no AAs in the DGL gametype. There will be no overshields or damage boosts but speed boosts may be a possibility.

The only weapons allowed to be in any ordnance are now listed above. If the weapon you are looking for is not on that list then you may not use it unless you can prove to me that the weapon is good for your 1v1 map and is somewhat fair.

Stay in you know to check back every once in a while. Updates may be made over time.

EDIT: I forgot to add magnums to the list :P Silly me.

I will be submitting a map after I test, but I was wondering if I'm the only one having trouble opening that spoiler tab to see the format or template you want the submissions to be in.....

Hmm. A couple people have been having trouble. I will open it up for everyone when I get on my laptop tomorrow.

Hey... might as well- even if I'm terrible at making maps- it's the taking part! :thumbsup: One question: Just because it's 1v1 can you make it 2v2 compatible? I will try to keep it small!

You can make it compatible to any gametype as long as it runs 1v1. The DGL gametype has teams disabled as well.