Rob T

One of my biggest annoyances in Matchmaking is when playing Oddball. And the person holding the ball decides to throw it off the edge before you kill him. Also the stolen assassinations are annoying.

My brother does that, while it's annoying, it's a good team strategy.

Uh.... hmm.... I hate when I'm sitting in a Warthog Gun and my teammates walk right by instead of ponying up for some awesome drive-by action. or hop out and leave me to get sniped.

What makes me rage the most?

The fact that you get slowed down when getting blasted by somebody when you are closing in for the melee. I don't feel like that was a mechanic in Reach, but maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I'm just a melee maniac....

Start using bullets because melee maniacs make everyone else rage, that's why they added the slow down when getting shot. So I'm glad you hate it then it's working.

My brother does that, while it's annoying, it's a good team strategy.

Uh.... hmm.... I hate when I'm sitting in a Warthog Gun and my teammates walk right by instead of ponying up for some awesome drive-by action. or hop out and leave me to get sniped.

It's just annoying. I am actually making an oddball with no edges to throw the ball off. It would just make things more fun. At least in my opinion it would be more fun.

-boltshot - both the charge shot's effective range and the fact one can't hold the charge a-la plasma pistol

-failed assassinations, be it they're higher than me on a ramp and then the animation just stops, or their team can pull off a showstopped even when my knife is hilt deep in the target's neck (this has happened at least twice)

-red team's distance from some form of decent vehicle on Exile

-the fact you're slowed down when being shot

-if you call in personal ordinance that a teammate is holding, they can take it for ammo (lost a binary rifle this way)

-the kill cam. I know how I died, I really, really don't need this or want it