Rob T

So nothing makes you rage more than when you are in the middle of an assassination and one of your teammates gets the head shot or gets him with the sword before you finish the kill. However it is pretty funny when you are the one stealing the kill and you can convince the guy you stole it from that it was someone else on your team lol. Check the vid below for the gameplay. So what do you guys think about this, does it make you rage like me or do you think it's funny as long as you're the one doing the stealing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5la2_nQqv8&feature=plcp

when im doing great of finally get the sniper and then get run over by a teammate. oh and grenades.........i hate grenades more than anything.........oh and how the banshee gets torn apart by dmr fire.......oh and how you can plasma pistol someones vehicle over and over with no diminishing return.......so many things 0_0

boltshot nuff said

Should be everyone's answer

Mine extended Rage is the Mantis, there is no reason this was brought into this game. At least make it when the shield is broken the front hack is blown off, so I can get headshots. Even after the shields break, he'll take another 6-10 shots of DMR. A good driver will NEVER die nor put himself into a position to be PP'd, which is retarded. Three guys can all fire at him and he wont die, it take 4 full DMR clips.

How about when you work your butt off to kill a guy with a power weapon and then your teammate runs up and takes the weapon?

What makes me rage the most though are kids who play objective to boost their KTD. If you're so good, go play slayer. I'm not impressed by your 37-10 with no time in the hill or no time carrying the ball.

Remove yoinking completely please! Or give them a medla that gives them the middle finger (like the first touch medal with the index finger). Just betray them with a ghost :)