Looking For A Decent Clan To Join.

Hey, Just looking for a decent clan to join for Halo 4. My gamertag is Omnious92. I'm a pretty good player, and while I don't have the best Kill Death Ratio, I generally almost always finish in the top 3 of a match. Give me a shout if you want to talk.

Join the Forerunners of Zeus, we are a hugely growing clan and we are the most active clan you'll meet because we are not completely focused on over complicating the clan's structure, that way we can focus on the members, planning battles/wars/game nights to keep every member active.

We only have three divisions, The Government, Military and Republican Guard. The government is basically the five leaders of the clan, the Republican Guard is the division that acts as the police, that keeps the clan in order, and the Military, as the biggest, is where all the action happens. Squads, Regiments and Corps are the structure, creating a division that can hold up to 800 members at it's max.

Essentially, the clan is incredibly stable, strong and has the leaders, members, system and structure to grow for years to come.

If you want to join check out the website and it's requirements in the links below:

http://www.forerunnersofzeus.com

http://www.forerunnersofzeus.com/join

Or contact me on XBL, my gamertag is: Steave610

31_logo.png

The Legion of Honor is an online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over five years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

We are always recruiting new players into LoH, regardless of time played or skill. If you are a great player, you will find competitive groups within the Legion with your same mindset. If you are a casual player, we have groups that cater to you as well. The only restriction we have is you need to be at least 18. If younger, you will have to talk to a trainer who will access your maturity level.

As of now, we have three competitive groups for Halo 4. We practice four days a week for a hour each. Of course, we play with each other outside of those scheduled times as well. If you are looking for a great group of gamers to play with, visit out website at www.legionofhonorclan.com. once there, you need to register an account and post in the Halo 360 Training thread.

Side note we are looking for active players, also if you are not 18 add me (switchkillaa, LoH Loki, PoetofSorrow) and we will see if your mature enough to join.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still looking for a clan to join? if so Console Army is looking for new members to join for Halo 4! if your tired of dying because of randoms in your lobbies, and your tired of not winning matches? If so look us up! We play on the PS3,XBOX and even PC so we cover all kinds of consoles (hence the name). If you are interested hit me up on the XBOX Yeti0869

Hello I'm the Recruiter for TSL and i see you are looking for a clan to join. Good thing for you is TSL is always looking for new Recruits to join the ranks of TSL. So if you would like to join the ranks please contact me at Gods DevilDog on Xbox live.

Signed by

Sgt DevilDog Recruiter of TSL.