• jet pack
    • thruster pack
    • promethen vision
    • holgram
    • active camo
    • hardlight sheild
    • auto sentry
    • regrtion feild.......also ive spelt this wrong ma bad

Halo 3 bubble shield was better than the nerfed one in reach. Non existent in halo 4. Lame. Also armor lock was awesome. It was easy to use and people HATED it which made it so much better to make noobs rage quit. Now? Abilities aren't what they used to be. Jet pack is lacking... They beefed up hologram and camo... I'd take the combat roll over thrusters anyway.

Back on subject. Guess what I'm saying was abilities changed game dynamics more in reach. But if I had to pick one I'd say camo. I still don't get the PV hype.

I love the jet pack with mobility.

Also regenfield with AA recovery is fantastic for team play, and holding a location.

Third, I'm beginning to like the auto sentry with an automatic weapon, speeds up kill time considerably.

I don't use hologram, thrusters or promethean vission much but they are pretty great too.

Active camo just doesn't suite my playstyle.

Lastly Hardlight only seems usefull if you have a team that protects you. (decoy runner)

I don't like armor lock because its good I like it because it makes losers like you so upset. Lol. If you want to call anyone noob take a look at yourself.

Um, armor lock was one of the things that broke REACH. It took melee, sticking, and splatering ( some of the most fun things) and made them impossible. Also, the melee counter EMP was very broken. I think he's safe to say that your a noob.

Um, armor lock was one of the things that broke REACH. It took melee, sticking, and splatering ( some of the most fun things) and made them impossible. Also, the melee counter EMP was very broken. I think he's safe to say that your a noob.

Lol. People like YOU! I'm loving it. I never had a problem with splattering melee or sticking.

1) Dont splatter the guy that turns whitish blue. Problem solved.

2) Usually I just teabag until their AL would pop. You're that NOOB that would be all over the guys sack and get EMP'd. Lmao.

3) They fixed the sticking in a TU. But thanks for looking dumb.

Once again it was the best because kids like you didn't know what to do when it happened to you! Hilarious to just watch how BAD people are. I'm gonna go look up your service record to get an idea of who I'm talking to. My money is on a negative KD in reach.

Aw nothing there... :(

Right, those things are impossible because EVERYONE has Armor Lock, and everyone uses it perfectly.

Naw, it's not reserved for the noobish. Sure there were people that would throw it down and leave it there when they were weak, but there were very many powerful and smart ways to use AL. And they worked. Now, if you're trying to say it was too good, so you use it and you're a noob, that's kind of stupid. Using the "best" (subjective, most players used sprint) ability does not make you a noob.

Also, for like probably the 100th time, I'll remind you how easy it is to COUNTER AL compared to other abilities. You walk backwards. And call your friends. And throw some frags. None of the other abilities had such a counter, and they were far less predictable. I used AL, and I never found myself complaining about other AL users.

Also, for like probably the 100th time, I'll remind you how easy it is to COUNTER AL compared to other abilities. You walk backwards. And call your friends. And throw some frags. None of the other abilities had such a counter, and they were far less predictable. I used AL, and I never found myself complaining about other AL users.

Exactly. Lol.

• 4 years later...