To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

i have been stuck at a 70 for two weeks now or so and just very upset how all my other friends were able to get the email and for some reson I was not when I am the halo junkie it is the only game I play and was looking forward to getting the 130 status please send me the needed code when able thank you

i have been stuck at a 70 for two weeks now or so and just very upset how all my other friends were able to get the email and for some reson I was not when I am the halo junkie it is the only game I play and was looking forward to getting the 130 status please send me the needed code when able thank you

Sorry but this isnt a 343 run site, its community run, we cant actually send you any codes.

Try going to Xbox Support or Waypoint, they may be able to help.

Otherwise check your spam folder, it could be in there :)

i believe i have a very specific problem. you guys said you sent the code to the email address associated with my account as of Nov. 20th. When i made my account 2 years ago i didnt ever think xbox or anyone would really need to give me anything through email so i put it to a random email address that i never used. when i heard that the codes were going to be sent by email i immediately went to change my email associated with my account. the problem is, it didn't take effect until December 1st, which is after the Nov.20th deadline. So now i have a code in an email account i cant access and google will not give me the password to the address because i dont have enough information to prove its mine.... is there anyway i can get a code sent to my real email address? i know i have met all the requirements to receive one. thanks!

same problem , I think SykoWolf stated before that we just have to wait until the deadline is over and then if we dont get our email contact customer support

same problem , I think SykoWolf stated before that we just have to wait until the deadline is over and then if we dont get our email contact customer support

Yeah, after the deadline if you haven't got the email yet... contact Xbox Support or go to waypoint forum.. you should find answers in either of those places

Congratz you have just won the "biggest loser I have ever met on a forum award"

You may pick up this award after you win your lawsuit with Microsoft ;)

Dont be too mean, im trying to keep this post clean, thats why i deleted his other reply.

Even IF i think your right

• Like 1

Ok i havent recieved my cod and im eligible for it and i was told to post here by xbox support so they could "go ahead and verify me" and so here it is, please help. thanks

This isnt a 343 run site sorry, the support guys may have meant Waypoint......... you can try their, its probably the best bet.

Otherwise your code should be in your email before the deadline...

Sorry i cant help more buddy :(

thanks syko. ill spam waypoint. you seem happier than earlier... that kid mustve got on your nerves

Dont Spam them xD

The site will probably crash before you do anyway xD

But yeah, im just tired, its 3:00 in the morning here, ive been up trying to help people all night :/

But yeah..Good Luck :)

Dont be too mean, im trying to keep this post clean, thats why i deleted his other reply.

Even IF i think your right

Sorry it just angers me when I see how people treat a great company like 343

I would like to show my appreciation to you for helping out a lot of community members, I wish we had more people like you :)

Sorry it just angers me when I see how people treat a great company like 343

I would like to show my appreciation to you for helping out a lot of community members, I wish we had more people like you :)

Yeah i know what you mean, i have great respect for 343, even through this issue they have had.

And thanks.. it means alot to hear that from people :)

I haven't gotten my email on the new code please send one to me. [email protected].

Sorry this isnt a 343 Run site, its only a community site, try waypoint, you should find more appropriate help there :)

I have still not received my specialization codes. What time today is the "deadline"? Will they refuse to send out anymore by then? Will there be any kind of update or anything planned outside of sending the emails to get the codes?

The Deadline is usally 11:59 PM like usual

Thanks for the info man, So let me get this correct as of now they are still sending them out right?

:/ i haven't gotten mines yet that is why im asking.

As far as i know, they ARE still sending them out, ill try to find more info if possible :)
  • Like 1

I just got of the phone with Xbox. My Xbox live profile was under a Microsoft account that was hijacked as of Nov 20. We changed over my Xbox Live profile to a new Microsoft account and finally got the email address updated today. The Rep told me on the phone that I needed to contact 343 an ask them to verify with Microsoft that I was having issues we were fixing on the 20th and the email that the code for me would have been sent to was compromised and permanently locked by Hotmail. What do I do about this? Stupid situation and Xbox can't do anything about the code and sends me here to contact 343, but all they have is a public forum.

I just got of the phone with Xbox. My Xbox live profile was under a Microsoft account that was hijacked as of Nov 20. We changed over my Xbox Live profile to a new Microsoft account and finally got the email address updated today. The Rep told me on the phone that I needed to contact 343 an ask them to verify with Microsoft that I was having issues we were fixing on the 20th and the email that the code for me would have been sent to was compromised and permanently locked by Hotmail. What do I do about this? Stupid situation and Xbox can't do anything about the code and sends me here to contact 343, but all they have is a public forum.

Waypoint is the closest thing to contacting 343, this is a community run forum sorry :/

There isnt much we can do in that situation. Sorry for the run around :(