Manga

Hi guys,

Microsoft released an email explaining that Europe won't be included in the email list for the "Specialization Codes". It makes me sick to be honest!

Email:

** To receive early access to Specializations, you must purchase Halo 4 Standard Edition and play the game while connected to Xbox LIVE by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012; any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Limit: one code per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17 years of age and older in the following Xbox LIVE countries: United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and India. Offer is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18 years of age and older) can download or stream content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

Really sad there is a link to the page at the bottom of this post, when you click it, scroll down to the bottom of the page and read the small print for yourself!

Halo 4 Specialization Email

Manga

• 5 weeks later...

I got the game for Christmas and I live in Ireland so there is no chance I can go up the next 60 SR? How unfair is this?

They will eventually unlock the specializations for everyone, so don't worry, you will have access to them all, hopefully soon.

You just won't have immediate access.