Community art Section.

ΠΘVΛ

~~~~~~~~~~~~Ifrg5.jpg~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, that's correct. Get your pencils, pens, brushes and mouses and post your art below! Some of you may remember this: http://www.343indust...ty-art-section/ at the time I felt like the forum needed it's own art section and I started by wondering what people thought then created that post, I kinda forgot about it as you can tell I made that almost a year ago. We got our file-shares and galleries but I find most of the time people are putting up images from the web, what I want is a place to get the creative juices flowing. So please post your art below, with your images maybe I... maybe we can evolve this into something great. Thanks for reading- Nova

• Like 4

My friend Crosshorn and I are working on a comic, this is a preview. Try and guess what it's about!

Um, well it's on the computer and there is a tank so I'll guess it's BF3 but... that's all I've got, lol. (Also I'd hope the Tank is in his pocket :rofl: )

• Like 1