Which is the best Halo Campaign?

The Arbiter

Which is the Best Halo Campaign?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Best Halo Campaign?

I voted halo 3, for now. Halo CE was really close, but I ALWAYS got lost and there was no waypoint to tell me where to go:/ and halo 2 was a close third but, I Also ALWAYS got lost, and I hated the parts where I gotta stay in an area and fight off covenant or flood for like 10 min straight

I voted halo 3, for now. Halo CE was really close, but I ALWAYS got lost and there was no waypoint to tell me where to go:/ and halo 2 was a close third but, I Also ALWAYS got lost, and I hated the parts where I gotta stay in an area and fight off covenant or flood for like 10 min straight

Thats what I liked about H2. It was really long battles with flood and covies. Felt like early versions of firefight. haha

Halo CE was really a experience I mean it was really exciting and breath taking and also had the longest campaign.... Especially on legendary it was a big pain in the @ss but was a wonderful experience and Halo 2 was the most unique campaign and was really exciting at times but at sometimes was a bit boring too but was awesome! Especially the time you got to play as the arbiter! :D and about Halo 3's campaign. It could have been longer but was EPIC!!! just EPIC!!! really got the Halo feel while playing it. Everytime I play halo 3's campaign. I feel like a soilder and a person part of a war and the most badass guy around!

Halo 3: ODST... Well it was interesting and was pretty new and fresh. It was not so bad. Halo Reach. Well the first time I played it. It was good but got boring after playing it once. Its not so great. I didn't like it. And I had a really bad time playing it on legendary. It was like torture. It was soo frustrating and bad. I give Halo Reach's campaign a thumbs down compared to all the other halos.

• 5 years later...