Halo is Dying

Machinga

Hey guys i got GameInformer yesterday and halo was only mentioned in it once, as a cameo. And COD and Battlefield were mentioned at least 50 times. What happened guys? Halo goes from the number 1 game to being a tasty side dish!?!? We are the last breed of halo players guys, KEEP HALO ALIVE!!!!

• Like 1

....Why do u think

because BF3 and MW3 are coming out very soon, Halo 4 isn't coming out until next year, and lets be serious, CE is not gonna get much advertisement since it is something everyone has already played.

i don't expect to see how we, the community, can keep the game alive inside a magazine.

the game itself isn't dying, its rep is just dying for a while, but it will come back.

• Like 2

I agree with brown the reason its not being talked about is because there's not much to talk about. Gameinformer talks about games that are getting ready to come out and since halo really doesn't have anything "new" coming out there not gonna talk about it much. This time next year that will be a different story though. Having on average 150,000 people online is not dying IMO.

Personally, I like Halo to be dying. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo to death, but if it becomes less and less popular, then eventually its going to be die-hard fans left, and that's it. So, basically, only people you wouldn't find annoying in a game left. No betrayers. No AFKers. No ten year-olds butchering the English language. Paradise.

Hey guys i got GameInformer yesterday and halo was only mentioned in it once, as a cameo. And COD and Battlefield were mentioned at least 50 times. What happened guys? Halo goes from the number 1 game to being a tasty side dish!?!? We are the last breed of halo players guys, KEEP HALO ALIVE!!!!

You're kidding, right? Ignorance is bliss.

You do realize that Halo is becoming bigger than it's ever been, right? Oh, wait-no, you don't realize that. Hence your foolish topic.

You're kidding, right? Ignorance is bliss.

You do realize that Halo is becoming bigger than it's ever been, right? Oh, wait-no, you don't realize that. Hence your foolish topic.

dude calm down, i was young and wild

dude calm down, i was young and wild

Calm down? Hmmmmm...I didn't think my post seemed hostile at all. Was just stating the obvious. You sir, need to think before you speak (or in this instance, type)

I meant no offense to you, either. It only seems dead because there's not much known right now. Reach came out, and now we're waiting on news for Halo Anniversary and Halo 4. The excitement will be building up again in the next few months, so don't worry.

Calm down? Hmmmmm...I didn't think my post seemed hostile at all. Was just stating the obvious. You sir, need to think before you speak (or in this instance, type)

I meant no offense to you, either. It only seems dead because there's not much known right now. Reach came out, and now we're waiting on news for Halo Anniversary and Halo 4. The excitement will be building up again in the next few months, so don't worry.

i was just kidding, sarcasm doesnt work on the internet :) but i still think it should get a little more excitement

i was just kidding, sarcasm doesnt work on the internet :) but i still think it should get a little more excitement

Agreed, it really doesn't work on the internet or in any form of text, haha. But yeah, just wait-in a few months, Halo will be back on top, and the topic of everything, just like always.

we should expect to see more Halo as the release of Halo 4 draws nearer. CEA will not get a lot of addvertizing because the Combat evolved already came out.