First halo 4 player to reach sr 130

Dog

51baabf9e499517d28e43df91bfa625d.jpg

The first Halo 4 player managed to hit the 130 level cap in the Xbox 360 shooter Monday only three weeks after the game launched. To be fair though, he had a week's head start.

Known as "RU Deuce" on Xbox LIVE, the player maxed passed the Service Rank 50 quickly in Halo 4 and then burned through all eight Specializations in the game. He managed to get his hands on the game a week before it launched so he's had a little more time than than the majority of other players. However, his service record shows he's spent a good 100 hours completing 583 War Games matches and countless Spartan Ops missions.

In an Ask Me Anything (AmA) session on Reddit, Deuce said that he hit the daily XP cap in Halo 4 almost every day. He obviously took advantage of the Mt. Dew and Doritos double XP bonuses as he also jokingly said that he now urinates "rainbow colors of voltage, game fuel, and normal Mt Dew."

Spartan Ops was apparently a huge source of his quick experience gain in Halo 4 as he said it is the best source of XP. "It's 5950 xp (without fast track or double xp) for an 8.5 minute game. Spartan ops xp is 100% based on the time of the game. This is for matchmaking ops ONLY."

The laid-off IT worker said it would take him only 3-4 hours of Spartan Ops to reach the daily limit cap while playing War Games matches only would take twice that time.

After reaching the maximum SR level in Halo 4, Deuce does have a couple of suggestions. For starters, let whatever Specialization title you want to be the the last one you play before reaching the cap. He discovered that you cannot change your title once you've reach the cap and he is now stuck as a Pathfinder. Also, you get nothing special once you max out other than a "lame emblem and a background."

Deuce is now working towards earning all the Commendations in the game including all the weapon completions.

"Currently working on the UNSC weapons," he said on Reddit. "Almost done with pistol then I have the dreaded AR. That's going to destroy my K/D. Oh well. FOR SCIENCE!"

Good luck Spartan.

http://www.examiner.com/article/first-halo-4-player-maxes-out-level-cap-at-130?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next

51baabf9e499517d28e43df91bfa625d.jpg

The first Halo 4 player managed to hit the 130 level cap in the Xbox 360 shooter Monday only three weeks after the game launched. To be fair though, he had a week's head start.

Known as "RU Deuce" on Xbox LIVE, the player maxed passed the Service Rank 50 quickly in Halo 4 and then burned through all eight Specializations in the game. He managed to get his hands on the game a week before it launched so he's had a little more time than than the majority of other players. However, his service record shows he's spent a good 100 hours completing 583 War Games matches and countless Spartan Ops missions.

In an Ask Me Anything (AmA) session on Reddit, Deuce said that he hit the daily XP cap in Halo 4 almost every day. He obviously took advantage of the Mt. Dew and Doritos double XP bonuses as he also jokingly said that he now urinates "rainbow colors of voltage, game fuel, and normal Mt Dew."

Spartan Ops was apparently a huge source of his quick experience gain in Halo 4 as he said it is the best source of XP. "It's 5950 xp (without fast track or double xp) for an 8.5 minute game. Spartan ops xp is 100% based on the time of the game. This is for matchmaking ops ONLY."

The laid-off IT worker said it would take him only 3-4 hours of Spartan Ops to reach the daily limit cap while playing War Games matches only would take twice that time.

After reaching the maximum SR level in Halo 4, Deuce does have a couple of suggestions. For starters, let whatever Specialization title you want to be the the last one you play before reaching the cap. He discovered that you cannot change your title once you've reach the cap and he is now stuck as a Pathfinder. Also, you get nothing special once you max out other than a "lame emblem and a background."

Deuce is now working towards earning all the Commendations in the game including all the weapon completions.

"Currently working on the UNSC weapons," he said on Reddit. "Almost done with pistol then I have the dreaded AR. That's going to destroy my K/D. Oh well. FOR SCIENCE!"

Good luck Spartan.

http://www.examiner....sign-right-next

wow cool. so u steal double xp codes and spartan ops all day. man ur soooo cool. NOT. get some skill

• no way a laid off guy could afford countless chips and soda. he stole them like most ppl are doing today.

Why does it really matter? I mean good for this guy, but the thing is... grinding Spartan Ops just seems like zero fun, so why do it? So you can say you were the first?

It just seems like a grind, one that isn't fun.

Haha. Some people are like that :)

FIRST!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

yea the 130 club is by far a very well un rewarding club i reached sr130 got my embel and well now halo 4 has slowed down for me plus i have to wait a whole month to play new missions of spartan ops and all that except i leave for a out of country deployment soona nd wont be able to play it oh well i guess it gives me alot of stuff to do when i get back right going to have to catch up i guess. but yea i hope more is done to keep the crowd interested mabey new armors or more camos for armors because the legs and arms dont have enough different stlyes i mean i like having my hazop camo ones but would prefer being able to throw on some different ones but hey ill see in 9 months what is new once im back.

• 4 months later...