Childhood Halo

STFUitsRichy

So today I finally gave int to buying Halo CE Anniversary, And I must say it has made my week so much better. I havent seen or played CE since I was 8 yrs old and this honestly has taken me back to childhood and made me remember why I fell in love with this franchise in the first place! yes the graphics suck but regradless this game is amazing! Thank you 343i for doing an anniversary for the one game that started a new era in gaming!

• Like 2

So today I finally gave int to buying Halo CE Anniversary, And I must say it has made my week so much better. I havent seen or played CE since I was 8 yrs old and this honestly has taken me back to childhood and made me remember why I fell in love with this franchise in the first place! yes the graphics suck but regradless this game is amazing! Thank you 343i for doing an anniversary for the one game that started a new era in gaming!

I felt the same way, it brought back so many memories! They did a fantastic job revamping the graphics but keeping the same CE feel.

• Like 1

I can't believe 11 years have passed since Combat Evolved. First time i played it i was 6, and i think i'm one of the luckiest people in the world. I didn't analised it like a critic, like someone who spent a life over videogames, like someone who saw it like a bad copy of Metroid. I played it like the first game i played, when i didn't even know of any other Sci-Fi movie-game-book-whatelse. I played it like something special, something that would surely became part of my life. The music, the graphics, the story. Everything was special.

Anniversary just brought me back. Amazing job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...