Twisty 360

Killing after game over  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Is killing after Game Over being a bad sport?

I fight til the game stops me. I like when people fight back because I get practice aiming w/o a reticule. I don't think it says anything about good or bad about sportsmanship. Teabagging and excessive taunting are bad sportsmanship, but fighting to the last is just natural.

I do think it's dumb that the game takes so long to end after the victor is declared. As long as I can move and fight I will, I'm sure other people feel the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Killing after the game isn't a big deal, I do it sometimes. I know there are some that think "yeah, I'm hard I got that kill", but whatever. Usually I shoot my gun in the air for a win or punch a rock for a loss.

First line: Exactly! Seeing a guy teabagging get assassinated helps me to not throw my controller after a bad game xD

Second: Well, depends on the gametype.

Agreed, "oh I'm so funny, I want my balls in some dudes mouth, this is original and funny" (dude, keep your fetishes out of halo, save them for your off time)

- assassinate

-> Karma

Agreed, "oh I'm so funny, I want my balls in some dudes mouth, this is original and funny" (dude, keep your fetishes out of halo, save them for your off time)

thats why its called teabagging? o.O ...oh no....oh dear god no :(

lol but yeah i love post end match killing. got a triple kill that way today, and they were all after me so hey it felt legit xD

• 4 months later...

I think it's hilarious. I do it whenever I get the chance, especially with assassinations.

I also love to headshot my older brother without the use of a reticle after the game ends. It's awesome.

I do it when I'm happy about winning, in a good mood, something cool happened, or if I'm a bit angry at the other team for winning. Now, when I lose so badly I'm ashamed of myself, I commit suicide.

I don't see what's the big deal here. It's not really bad sport seeing as the game is done in the name of fun. It's these kind of shenanigans that have made the halo culture that we know and love today.

Either way, if you don't think it's fair sport then just don't do it.

2 days late reply.

look, no points, kills, and deaths are awarded for post round/game action. its fun to do. plus you can back at someone (if your competivite/winning type) why the team lost

if you dont like the post game action then either run/dodge those who are doing it or just stand there hoping not to be attacked. just dont let it get to you