ranking up not fARE

master of sam

i bought the limited edition halo4 console but i didnt get no specalization code. apparently it dosent come with it. i spent 350 on it. im level 70, been that rank for 8 days now and its not fare that i cant rank up but others can. i love halo. 343 should at least still give me credits for the games i complete like bungie did in halo for when they had the rank gap at lt. colonel.

Well, kind of the wrong category by welcome to the site!

I know, it's kind of lame that they only gave it to the limited edited and not the console.

You should be getting an email with a code in it to unlock the other specializations in roughly 2 days. Try to hold up until then! :D

I'm not sure if those that bought the LE can rank up past SR70, was that ever said? I don't recall seeing anyone past that level, but please correct me if I'm wrong. (I honestly can't remember. xD) Perhaps they've decided to cap it at 70, or it's some kind of unexplained error? We should all be able to rank up past that soon, so until then just try playing to have fun with the game. As for experience earned when playing at 70, I agree that they should let it carry over once the cap is lifted.