1v1 Map needed + Guardian Remake Request.

Death Panda x

Guardian remake  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Add a Guardian remake?

• YES!
    • Noooooo.

Currently theres no 1v1 map in Halo 4. Haven is small enough, but it really just can't be used for 1v1s for a couple of reasons. I suggest in the next map pack they include a 1v1 map. A guardian remake would definately be there best option I think. With normal power ups/weapons it's a great map, but MLG Guardian map is the best 1v1 map in the history. The invis,snipe, and mauler are all placed evenly to the millisecond. Not to mention, a totally even map on both spawning sides dispite it being unsemetricle. That's why everyone lives guardian so much and that is why I really think the need to add guardian in a map pack. All of the halo 3 fans will definately buy it just for guardian.

I wouldnt mind a guardian remake... hell i dont play 1 on 1 but i loved that map...

Well nobody really 1v1s a lot (except on singles playlist on GB) but I mainly want it for that time that some random sends you a rage messege and they ask for a 1v1. Also for a good practice map like I did in Halo 3

Well nobody really 1v1s a lot (except on singles playlist on GB) but I mainly want it for that time that some random sends you a rage messege and they ask for a 1v1. Also for a good practice map like I did in Halo 3

lol.. usually when someone sends me a rage message i tend to send them one back that pisses them off more..

You can't really do that. Very rarely would anyone 1v1 on someone's map. Mainly because it would be unfair. I'd know the whole map, weap spawns, etc. The enemy would have never played it before.

Well if the file share worked you could always set it up like a child bully.

"This map, this time, be there!"

But it is currently broken, so that wouldn't work.

Well, the question is, why don't THEY just forge a 1v1 map? Several maps. And make a 1v1 pllaylist. This would be good.

Doubles too.

1v1 playlists = boosting.

Remember when MW2 had a 1v1 playlist? Lol

A small normal map is much better than a forged small map no matter who makes it. Forge limits what you can make. Imagine a Guardian remake made in forge for example. They had one in Reach, but it just was not nearly as smooth or precise as a "normal" remake of the map would be.