Master Chiefs Dad/ Parents

Rumerboy

john was abducted at the age of 6 by dr halsley's spartan II program. he was the 117 canidate out of 150. when he was abducted from his home planet eridanus 2 he was replaced by a flash clone and his parent would never expect a thing. so his father would not get involved with the war because he had a son to take care of which was a flash clone. some questions about master chief and more about him will most likely remain unknown.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Your logic is flawed... one moment reclaimer.

<<//PROCESSING\/>>

Spartan-117 was nearly as old as John Forge by the events of this new game, your kind are calling 'Halowars'... Relatively new, not understood why nobody ever plays it.

JOHN-117's last name was unknown ever since he was abducted at the age of 5. We have every right to assume that his last name is simply '117'

But then again, I am a machine, created by the long-extinct forerunners... now I'm... what you call durable.

MC and the other spartans had only been deployed for a couple of years since harvest and they were probably in their twenties in halo wars. But i dont think Forge is MC's dad since MC is from Eridanus II

• 4 months later...