LAG, poor matchmaking, foreign languages.

Chris Fehrenbacher

This same thread has been made before, but I'm making it again because it can't be overstated. I'm frustrated to no end with jumping into a game where I can't communicate with my team because the connections are such that they jump all over the map or I do. I check my speed and I'm running 20/2 up/down. You can't tell me it's my connection. That connection works flawlessly on every other game I own. The piss poor connectivity is truly the only thing that bothers me. I know maps are coming out, but you could have release more from the get-go.

Another point along the same lines is that I miss the options from previous Halo games. I'd rather wait an extra few seconds and get into a game with people that have better connections than get dropped into a lag fest because we are trying to have an international orgy online. It's ridiculous.

So much good in this game. Likewise, so much room for improvement.

I would have to say that out of ever 10 games I play, I average 1.5/10 games with lag. In other words 85% of the time I can play without lag at all. Many times the lag is server based; You can tell, because there isn't just one guy running around lag free killing everyone else.

I would have to say that out of ever 10 games I play, I average 1.5/10 games with lag. In other words 85% of the time I can play without lag at all. Many times the lag is server based; You can tell, because there isn't just one guy running around lag free killing everyone else.

I would say about the same thing, and even when it does lag, it's just a brief period once or twice. I think the only time that I have ever encountered game-breaking lag was in Big Team Battle.