Daily Challenges too... challenging.

KennyPwns2

The last week of Daily Challenges has been a mess. The "Win 9 games of X game mode" challenges are really annoying, especially in Flood and Regicide, where winning isn't even enough; you have to come in 1st place to get progress towards the challenge. I mean, I completed both of this weeks Weekly Challenges before I completed one of Monday's Daily Challenges.

The experience rewards for these challenges is abysmal for the skill required. 2750 XP for winning 9 games of Flood? I get that much XP from losing a game of Flood, trying to win isn't even worth it.

• Like 5

No doubt! It is actually unreal that they expect us to win 7 or 9 of any match for a daily. I would say that 5 wins is more than enough for any game type for a daily. You are right about the XP as well. It is what... 2750 or something like that. Ya so I am going to pound CTF for 9 wins just to get a pathetic amount of XP in return. Nothing like all the people that betray their own Flag Carrier so that they can get the capture. It is a good thing that I play this with a few friends most of the time or I might have hung this game up already due to all the betrayals.

343 seems to think that wins just grow on trees in this game. Even the commendations are a mess. If you weigh them up in the game types section, you are basically guaranteed to max out the others before you even get off the 3rd page of the winning section. And the xp associated is terrible. I'm on page 3/5 for dominion and I have to get up to 50 wins, and the xp reward is 1,000.

It's funny, because people complain about leveling up too fast and hitting the level/xp cap too fast, yet people want a ton more xp? I don't really understand that.

If it was up to me, I would just take some XP that is given when people get 6k experience from Spartan Ops and put it into commendations.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind the daily challenges if it had xp to equal the challenge, but really 2,750 for winning 9 odd ball matches. I get an average of 2,900 xp per match so after about 18 or more matches cause I always lose is like just doubling one of the matches maybe if it was like 7,000 then I'd be good with it.

It's not the amount of XP that bothers me (although it could use a tune up), but the sheer amount of challenges that make no sense. Whoever hires the guy that's currently writing up the challenges.... Should call me.

The challenges are one of the things I most look forward to about my daily dose of Halo.

'I'll give that guy a challenge, guys love challenges!'

Yeah... The "Win 9 games of Capture the Flag" was kind of insane. If you like CTF then you can probably do it but it will take way too much effort to be worth the reward. If you dislike CTF (or whatever the gametype is) then there is no incentive to hop in there and give it a try which frequently happened with me in Reach.