FOTUS Armor will not be made available.

Arising

343 Industries stated that they will not be putting any restrictions on any armor but that does not go for exclusive skins that are a part of certain purchases. Since FOTUS armor is a skin, it will not be made available. It even says skin in the name for you that do not think it is a skin. Fist Of The Unicorn Skin. Also, it says it's a skin on the code and when you enter in the code on the Xbox 360. I would know because I have 3 FOTUS armor codes.

I like that pre-order armours and skins are exclusive and won't be made available to those who didn't pre-order. It makes them special. You didn't need to go to so much trouble trying to convince potential naysayers that FOTUS wasn't a skin (it's an armour, but whatever). I only have the Forest Hazop from pre-ordering from Gamestop, but what do you need three FOTUS codes for?

• Like 1

My parents bought me a few, some as back ups. Total of around $1,050. I also like them to be exclusive because then what's the point in buying that specific purchase?

https://twitter.com/...888149431648257

For anyone who wants to see.

Kinda silly. I bought the new console for $100 after trading in my two copies of Halo 4 Limited Edition (won the tourney for both at two gamestops) and then through MS I've gotten 12 codes. So for what you paid $1000 for, I got 4 times that for $100.

Don't try to brag about stuff.

Kinda silly. I bought the new console for $100 after trading in my two copies of Halo 4 Limited Edition (won the tourney for both at two gamestops) and then through MS I've gotten 12 codes. So for what you paid $1000 for, I got 4 times that for $100.

Don't try to brag about stuff.

Not trying to brag...sorry my family has money and that you're basic. Get over it.

Dude who got for 1k. Owned

Not really..?

Meh. I personally think that any pre-order armor should have stayed exclusive. I know people that would go from store to store to find the coolest pre-order special. And now everyone has it. I think everything should be exclusive including the FOTUS. But I'm one of those people who don't really care about the armor.

• Like 1

What? I'm a collector, I didn't want the H4: FUD, since im getting it on blu-ray, my spare account will have a specs code by saturday, and i've been searching forever for a cheap way to get fotus, and get rid of clutter codes! Don't judge me!

But does "." mean you'll consider it? :)

I can also offer $25 in Amazon credit...

Not trying to brag...sorry my family has money and that you're basic. Get over it.

So you spend it on worthless stuff you can't use? That makes sense and my family owns 28% of Ford (car manufacturer) so don't say I'm "basic". Just go tell daddy I rustled your jimmies and ask him to buy you a fourth pony

Dude who got for 1k. Owned

Lmao yeah, he clearly has no sense or knowledge money wise. I'd rather gamble away $1000 than spend it on unusable armor codes.

The FOTUS armor can go up to 60 bucks on Ebay! Hell, you can trade a box Twinkies for them!

I have multiple ones that I've sold from $15 - $60. They honestly are not worth it and Twinkies are amazing!

Please don't spam.

Also, FOTUS is just a personal preference in armor. A lot of people hate it, I personally envy those who look like a unicorn. It's majestic.

He just wants to be popular and It's really ugly, but the torso piece looks cool.

I like the Rouge helmet, scout shoulders, Fotus Chest+arms, Chiefs legs and the cyan visor

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...spend a crap-ton of money for FOTUS? I'd rather not...It IS cool...but anyone who spends 60 or more for just the code (ive seen it for higher on eBay today) is just retarded. I want the armor cause the rest of it is awesome...and yes the helmet looks majestic...but i wont spend $60 or more for it. I have better REAL LIFE things to spend my money on.