A lot of stuff missing!!! How and what to add to halo 4!!!

Clayton9069

First of all i'm gonna start of by saying that i did love halo 4 however i see that basic stuff is missing and i know 343 can't satisfy all the community but i do think if they can add anything that i mention hopefully a lot more people will be satisfied stuff they should start of by doing these things.

1. Add a lot of playlist types i mean it would be some much more enjoyable if it didn't only take like a little more or less than a hour to play every playlist that is on the game. Add things like :

-1v1, 2v2 for people who want to form a team or go at it alone

-muti team

- shotty snipers

-definatly more objective game types

-coop campagin matchmaking

-add firefight back and allow people to make firefight maps in forge

-add bots for people who don't always play online or who don't have xbox live and just dont allow people to rank up through it

- make a place where people can go to a matchmaking playlist and find custom maps made by other people and game types so that people who just want to mess around can find people

- and more that i failed to mention

2.Next i think that 343 should add a flashback map pack because the maps that came with the game are good but there were so few and when searching in the playlists the same maps occur way too much and gets old but the maps should include...

-guardian- mainly because it was an amazing map and perfectly balanced and would be awesome to use all the new addition to the game on it

-sand trap- for big team, etc.

- high ground

- last resort

-rat's nest

-construct

-foundry

Maybe make it a 8 map pack add-on or just be awesome and redo the maps like in halo anniversary then give them to everyone

The more maps a game has its not going to get as boring plus a lot more people will enjoy having those maps back

3.One of the last things i think should be added is the ability to use customizable skins for weapons and guns for people who have specialized or some other way but that would make the game a lot more enjoyable and make the guns and armor the players have are unique or at least close to unique.

Half of those ideas are not even good, some I agree with but most I do not.

The bots, firefight, forgable firefight maps , 1v1 , 2v2 are all bad ideas.

Maybe the campaign playlist , sandtrap , instead of 2v2 it should be multi-team (2v2v2v2) and adding a Lone Wolf playlist would be good but most to none of those ideas would work out.

i

Half of those ideas are not even good, some I agree with but most I do not.

The bots, firefight, forgable firefight maps , 1v1 , 2v2 are all bad ideas.

Maybe the campaign playlist , sandtrap , instead of 2v2 it should be multi-team (2v2v2v2) and adding a Lone Wolf playlist would be good but most to none of those ideas would work out.

i mostly agree except i do miss doubles from back in the day and even GB has 2's ladders its alot of fun and wish we would see it again