Battle Rifle or D.M.R?

hudaltheturtle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how so many people on this forum dislike Reach's gameplay.. It fills me with hope to see this many people who despite not liking Reach still haven't given up on the series and joins a forum about Halo to express their opinion on where the series should turn..

Halo fans through and through you are..

(BTW the new forum IS coming soon. you're all going to love the new features.)

HALO REACH is an embarrassment to Halo and anything game about halo made after halo 3 was an ambarrassment to halo all togethter.

Ever played Halo Wars? I for one didn't think an RTS can even be played on a console (I still believe that) but it wasn't that bad.. Reach is ok but it doesn't have that "Halo Style" anymore, we have health and we take fall damage, it really doesn't feel like any of the other Halo games but that doesn't have it an "embarrassment".

HALO REACH is an embarrassment to Halo and anything game about halo made after halo 3 was an ambarrassment to halo all togethter.

Ever played Halo Wars? I for one didn't think an RTS can even be played on a console (I still believe that) but it wasn't that bad.. Reach is ok but it doesn't have that "Halo Style" anymore, we have health and we take fall damage, it really doesn't feel like any of the other Halo games but that doesn't have it an "embarrassment".

Agree with Bob,

Halo has to move on, it can't be stuck on the same. If it does, why would we by the new game? It?s the same but with better graphics.

For Halo to succeed, 343i needs to show they are better then all the rest, check these posts:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=351

http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=254&start=10

People, who can't buy all games, or want to choose a game to play, should choose Halo for the fact that it has more variety.

IF the ideas in the links are to be given life, multiplayer should be smth like this: when you can choose between competitive and cooperative and community and etc, if you choose competitive you should have this options:

Classic Halo

ODST

(Still thinking on the best words)

Classic Halo: No ADS, no AA, the normal maps, 8 players top.

ODST: ODST=SWAT, but it should have more playlists (including sprint, ADS, see the links) like Team ODST, FFA ODST, it could even have team objectives ODST. (better than COD)

(Still thinking on the best words): as the links said, bigger maps, new gametypes, etc. (better than Battlefield)

Like this, people would choose Halo as they can change the gametype depending on theyr mood without much effort.

Write comments, specially 343i,

Rafter

Ps: About br and DMR, 343i should left both, there is nothing wrong in having some weapons you don't use much.

343 industries HAVE to bring back the battle rifle and the ranking system of halo 3 halo reach destroyed the whole halo feeling with the dmr and the ****ty armor abilities. halo 3 was a much faster and skilled game than gaylo reach in reach it takes like 1 year to punch someone and the medals looks much nicer in the epic halo 3. if master chief has a jetpack in the gameplay then halo 4 will suck balls

Agree with Bob,

Halo has to move on, it can't be stuck on the same. If it does, why would we by the new game? It?s the same but with better graphics.

For Halo to succeed, 343i needs to show they are better then all the rest, check these posts:

People, who can't buy all games, or want to choose a game to play, should choose Halo for the fact that it has more variety.

IF the ideas in the links are to be given life, multiplayer should be smth like this: when you can choose between competitive and cooperative and community and etc, if you choose competitive you should have this options:

Classic Halo

ODST

ODST: ODST=SWAT, but it should have more playlists (including sprint, ADS, see the links) like Team ODST, FFA ODST, it could even have team objectives ODST. (better than COD)

(Still thinking on the best words): as the links said, bigger maps, new gametypes, etc. (better than Battlefield)

Like this, people would choose Halo as they can change the gametype depending on theyr mood without much effort.

Rafter

Ps: About br and DMR, 343i should left both, there is nothing wrong in having some weapons you don't use much.

What the hell are you talking about the BR and the DMR are used just as much and mor than most weapons, once you realize that he BR/DMR is a much better weapon for a skilled player then it becomes essential to have in game

lol I'm confused. Didn't Halo CE have fall damage and health? Just sayin.

343 industries HAVE to bring back the battle rifle and the ranking system of halo 3 halo reach destroyed the whole halo feeling with the dmr and the ****ty armor abilities. halo 3 was a much faster and skilled game than gaylo reach in reach it takes like 1 year to punch someone and the medals looks much nicer in the epic halo 3. if master chief has a jetpack in the gameplay then halo 4 will suck balls

to be honest the halo 3 leveling system was crap cos it took forever to level up and the reach medals looked so much better :D

quote="LHJ199"]HALO REACH is an embarrassment to Halo and anything game about halo made after halo 3 was an ambarrassment to halo all togethter.[/quote

Agree with Bob,

Classic Halo

ODST

Rafter

What the hell are you talking about the BR and the DMR are used just as much and mor than most weapons, once you realize that he BR/DMR is a much better weapon for a skilled player then it becomes essential to have in game

You didnt understand what I was saying.

Of course that, in the past Halo games, the BR and the DMR are the weapons most used in the games (even non-skilled players get that); what I was saying is: 343i should put both weapons in Halo 4 even if people only use the br or only use the DMR (it seems that people prefer the first option) and the other is not used much.

That's what I am trying to say.

Vote here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=452

Rafter