Garrett Johnson

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 343 should remove Regicide due to players boosting?

• Yes, I think they should
    • No, They should not
    • No, But they should remove Split Screen for Regicide

No I don't think they should remove that or any playlist just because people are abusing a flaw in it. If you played Halo 3 then you should know about Boosters and De-rankers. Bungie never removed Team doubles seeing as this was the main playlist it was present. The people who abuse it are punished and that's all there is to it and I don't see the need to remove it.

I think they should remove Regicide because it's basically juggernaut. What happened to REAL FFA?

I mean seriously, I lasted long enough for damage boost once in a regicide match, and then it was like rapestomp because you can like 3shot with the BR or something...

Regicide is fine, don't take it out, because if 343 takes it out, The boosters will just find another way to boost. i do however really wish we had regular FFA as a playlist on Day one over regicide, its not fun when im doing good, then i get triple teamed because there is a huge ass marker over my head saying "shoot here"

I like Regicide but, I do want a regular type FFA playlist. The marker over the King's head is a little annoying sometimes and I don't really like the fact someone with less kills then me can win. I play it a lot though just because I love FFA. Stopped once SWAT and Snipers came out though.

If people want to cheat and boost to get a rank, then let them. It is just something to look at. With true skill comes the real challenge. I do not play Halo to just sit their and gawk at a little number, I play it to win and compete and have FUN. I can not shoot your number, therefore it is worthless.

• Like 1

If people want to cheat and boost to get a rank, then let them. It is just something to look at. With true skill comes the real challenge. I do not play Halo to just sit their and gawk at a little number, I play it to win and compete and have FUN. I can not shoot your number, therefore it is worthless.

true skill coming back will not make it become a real challenge. Halo 3 used this and the MM community was flooded with booster, de-rankers, and bought accounts. With it appearing next year the same thing will happen again.

make a guest enabled free for all, make a free for all. Do the same thing with Regicide. This will eliminate having in game boosters while you are trying to play, but if you are playing with a guest.. deal with it. and then also with the markers showing you are #1 in the game... well Free for all it :D

Regicide is a lot more tactical than old school FFA. It's less mindless kill everyone you see and more planned attacks, stalking enemies.

Now when you are the King thats a different strategem all together. Sometimes as king you must kill everyone you see. Sometimes you run and pick targets selectivley. Other times you pick a spot and let them come.

• Like 1

Regicide is fine, don't take it out, because if 343 takes it out, The boosters will just find another way to boost. i do however really wish we had regular FFA as a playlist on Day one over regicide, its not fun when im doing good, then i get triple teamed because there is a huge ass marker over my head saying "shoot here"

Oddly enough, before Team Snipers was incorporated last Monday, I saw an option for "Throwback FFA" for like, 10 minutes, then it was gone...

Wish it came back :-(