Can we please remove the friendly fire in Spartan Ops? Please? I'm so incredibly tired of jerks running around, and for no readily apparent reason, blowing me the heck up. I don't think I've done anything. I'm sorry if I've offended you. Please leave me alone. I wish I could say these things, but if I took the time to do so, they'd take the chance to blow me up and t-bag me for a few minutes leaving me with no other option but to scream "******!" at the screen. Dear all jerks who play Halo 4: Please stop. Just stop everything. Playing, breathing, reproducing. We don't need you. Stop.

• Like 1

Playing solo is not really fun for me. Spartan ops was more or less made to play with others either online or split screen.

Just try different lobbies and while you play matchmaking look for some cool people to play with. Make friends on XBL as well as adding friends in real life.

Playing solo is not really fun for me. Spartan ops was more or less made to play with others either online or split screen.

Just try different lobbies and while you play matchmaking look for some cool people to play with. Make friends on XBL as well as adding friends in real life.

I have many friends in real life who play with me. It's just that one refuses to play Spops with others, and another is xbox-less at the moment. A third plays it with me on matchmaking, but it simply isn't enough to eliminate a single spot for potential jerkwads.

Well there are idiots out there. If they are killing you do not kill them back. That will make them think they arw getting under your skin and they will keep doing it.

Other than that just report them and then either quit or try to deal with them for the rest of the match. Also put them on avoided players.

Playing it online is the best way to earn XP

with friendly fire off the only way they can kill you is if your on a ledge and somehow a rocket or explosion pushes you off.

Report the people who bother you in there and research the playlist this time invite the best players from your last match

Before you know it you'll have a good team that won't betray you!