First Impressions

Shesocold

I've played the game for 2 days and I'm just going to say what I like and don't like, you can agree or you can disagree I don't care. This is just some feedback I'd like to give to 343 studios.

What I like.

Spartan Ops. I enjoy it a lot more than firefight sorry if you feel the other way I just don't feel like I'm dying every few kills because of a lack of cover faced with a large horde and no real objective. Also the new episode chapter 4 Two Giants... Awesome. I felt like a total BA firing nonstop into the air at huge waves of incoming phantoms and banshees I would like to see something like this again.

What I don't like.

The armors. i personally do not like the new armor it's probably only me and a few others but if at all possible maybe bring back a set or 2 from halo 3 or even reach. Personally I'd love to see the ODST comeback because I like how the ODST drop in and get the job done with no questions asked. I've also heard talk about other people wanting the hayabusa armor to comeback, i wouldn't mind it coming back. Maybe start a poll and see which ones are the most popular and include them in the DLCs?

Anyways that's about all I have to say. Hopefully I don't catch hell for putting this in the wrong place I was too lazy to find that place and just wanted to give 343 my feedback. Now time to play some Halo 4 forget that i ever posted anything here and that I even have an account here.