Matchmaking Forge Maps.

HuNgOvEr 172

I wish they would.. Feels like I'm always on the same maps. And aren't the DLC's like, spread out across 6 months or something? I don't know the exact amount of time... I was thinking 9 months but that sounded a bit far fetched. Either way, the way people complained about Reach's forge maps, I doubt they'll do much of any user-submitted maps in 4.

I hope they do. I think the problem with Reach's forge maps was that they had way too many power weapons and worst of all they were not meant for the gametypes they were in. So it was a big cluster of power weapons which were not needed. So of course that is probably the main reason people complained. Other than that I liked the forge maps. My friend told me they wanted to have people make stuff with the maps or something like that. I also heard one of their guys say "we are interested in what the community is going to make with forge". I don't know if this means anything or not. Again I certainly hope so as this could make for interesting competition in matchmaking.

• Like 1