Halo 4 Forge worse than Halo 3's Forge mode?

In my most anxious antcipation for a certain game, I've come to realize that some of the most iconic features of this game, which is Halo 4 if you didn't figure it out already, have been altered drastically. Forge, along with all of the other modes included with Halo 4, were my most anticipated features included with the game. Sadly; however, Forge has been butchered. Horribly. But it's not all bad though. The new magnet and duplicate are very useful. But are a few features such as these worth four times the amount of loss compared to Halo: Reach's Forge mode?

Back in Halo 3, Forge was the most astonishing thing to be introduced into the Halo franchise. Now, when we compare Halo 4 to it's last non-spin off title, it's amazingly better. Compared to Reach; however, things just feel...off. For example: There is now, no zoom in feature when in forge mode; the items have lost there glossy, stylish texture; and the map that represents Forge World isn't even half as large as the "Horseshoe Island" in Reach's Forge World. So many changes, yet the Cons and Pros seem to outnumber each other in value according to importance. Please leave your thought in the replys below, and let's see if we can get 343 to recognize some problems here.

I couldn't agree more, being someone who spent countless hours forging in halo 3 and creating tons of maps this is by far the worst forge ever. A copy and paste from reach then horribly butchered in so many ways. They added almost no new items and just reskinned all the old ones. The magnets are great but the walls have tiny gaps on the side and you can see through it. Why would i want that? So many of the walls and building blocks have random grooves and parts cut out to where if you try to combine them with other ones it just looks bad. Its horrible if your trying to create a floor. About forge world, the one thing i do like is divide forge world up. Instead of one giant map there are 3 very different maps that let you choose which would be best. Impact Erosion and Ravine are the new forging maps. Instead of infection and assault we have flood and griff ball? Why would you take a game type and make it into a specific variation of it? Removing so many other game types is just stupid. If there isn't a fix I will never play Halo 4 most likely. I have thousands of custom games and forges on halo 3 and it honestly doesn't seem like anyone who made the game types and forge even played a single halo 3 or reach custom game. On a side note anyone else notice that they took away master chief's flashlight? why????

Halo 4's forge is good but heres is the issue for it:

1. No zoom in: wtf 343i why did you even REMOVE THIS!!!!

2. Glowing players: as you noticed when you go inside... say a round bunker you get the dynamic shadows right? well it does not apply to the player... the player glows... this makes fun and scary infection maps... not so scary with everyone glowing

3. precision: the magnets is nice but it has gaps through them... so we use the precision BUT WAIT that part was also removed.... not its impossible to put things in a "specific" way

4. Space: Forge world from reach was beautiful.... why remove it? all the forge worlds... wait are they even forge worlds? are blood gulch sized maps... THEY ARE NOT THAT BIG!!!! damn it 343i gives us a REAL forgeworld map (make it free... it should have been in the game)