xbox 720 pictures and information

Dog

53f8e0e890bf17b662c125d0173d33f0.jpg

I saw this picture and I thought did they even release pictures of the xbox 720 yet? Well if they didn't show pictures yet on the web there ya go.

Ubisoft is revealing some of the games going on xbox 720 so here ya go guys enjoy

-- http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-game-plans-revealed-by-ubisoft

• Like 1

I doubt that they've even started working on it, to be honest. If they were, we'd be seeing a lot more leaks.

examiner is a google news guy I doubt he would lie. Plus they started making this a long time ago.

It seems legitimate. I like the logo. I wanted it to be named infinity so that shots me.

Here is the authors bio.

Steve Ruygrok has been with Examiner.com since February 2012. He attended E3 this past June in Los Angeles and is one of the most well connected writers within the video game industry. Steve also wrote for the Transcript newspaper in Delaware, Ohio for 4 years as a field reporter. His productivity for each month tends to be around 60 articles on average. He has since received the title of National Video Game Examiner during the month of September 2012.