Armors you would like to see return with DLC

Broseidanny

I've been playing the game a lot recently and feel like i've seen all of the armor. I am not dissapointed in the armor choices, but i wish there was alot more throwback armor. For example, Mark V is basically a must, and I also think bringing security and Hayabusa back would have been great, as well as the katana. I also would have liked to see some of noble teams armor make it into the game, like Jorge and Carter. is there any you would like to see return?

I've been playing the game a lot recently and feel like i've seen all of the armor. I am not dissapointed in the armor choices, but i wish there was alot more throwback armor. For example, Mark V is basically a must, and I also think bringing security and Hayabusa back would have been great, as well as the katana. I also would have liked to see some of noble teams armor make it into the game, like Jorge and Carter. is there any you would like to see return?

Hayabusa armor was the best! It was at least until everyone got it LOL! Definitely agree they should add something similar back.

Most of Noble teams helmets, Reach EVA and Pilot, Mark V for sure, and those big bulky shoulders they had in Reach, those were fun. I also hear a lot of complaints about how gungnir looks in this game from friends, the dinosaur helmet as we called it, was pretty popular lol.

Um, for those of you who want the JFO helmet, you already can. It's called Defender. :troll:

Finally someone else who loved JFO lol. I think rogue helmet looks a lot like it though, so it'll do for me :)

Well um, no. Defender is the closest thing to JFO, in fact it's on my signature. Edited by Death Rhino

1. Mark V

2. ODST

3. Mark IV Grenadier

4. Halo 3 Rogue (call it 1st Gen Rogue or something so it's not to be confused with H4 Rogue, or a new name altogether)

5. Security (don't mind which one, I liked them both although I'm leaning more towards the Reach one)

6. Mark V

7. CQB

8. Military Police