English Language Pack Request

lolb4udie

Dear 434 industries, thank you for all your handwork and everything that you guys did to make Halo as successful as it is now. However, I have a request that me and a few 10 others and maybe even more people really would like to have.

We were all extremely excited last year from hearing that Halo 4 was going to come out this year after Halo Reach and the anniversary came out. We are all veteran players who owned and played Halo since it came out in 2001.

All of us pre ordered Halo 4 in limited edition, and two of us bought the Halo 4 Xbox. However despite all the excitement and expectations, our positive feeling fell to rock bottom when we realized that our games came in Chinese voices. Including all the books and special stuff that came along with it. Halo Reach at-least had the book in English!

We are international students living in Taiwan from the U.S. We tried to preorder that game in completely English, but apparently it came in English text and Chinese voices. Which SUCKS!!

We are making a request for all the gamers and Halo fans out there who would like to enjoy the game in the ORIGINAL VOICE. Even multiplier is not in English! Please try and make a downloadable English language voice pack for people who needs them. WE WILL BE WILLING TO PAY MICROSOFT POINTS IF IT TAKES!

Please help our wish to come true, we can't resist the game in Chinese, it's torture. Master Chief sounds like a robot and Cortana sounds like a little girl. Worse, the War Games voices are extremely lame! Running Riot got translated into, KILL KILL KILL in Chinese :P

For all gamers and Halo fans out there, please help me let 343 hear our voice and help us make this request come true! Please

Sincerely,

~ Lolb4udie

Edit: I have created a Halo Waypoint page, please support us!

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1756781_English-Language-Pack-Request.aspx#post1756781

These are the 343industries Community Forums, there are no 343i officials on here.

But as a german Halo player, i definitely agree with you. I advise you to post this thread on HaloWaypoint since that is 343i's official site.

I remember that Fable 2 had a feature like this and i loved it, so i'd also greatly appreciate if 343 would make a DLC like this. Especially because i'd much prefer hearing the english voices of the Chief, Cortana and everyone else.

• Like 1

thanks for the support

These are the 343industries Community Forums, there are no 343i officials on here.

But as a german Halo player, i definitely agree with you. I advise you to post this thread on HaloWaypoint since that is 343i's official site.

I remember that Fable 2 had a feature like this and i loved it, so i'd also greatly appreciate if 343 would make a DLC like this. Especially because i'd much prefer hearing the english voices of the Chief, Cortana and everyone else.

Here

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1756781_English-Language-Pack-Request.aspx#post1756781