Librarian's speech?

Siyaa

While I admit that the story and the execution thereof had a few issues, I found it to be interesting and fairly well thought out. The biggest problem I had, though, was that all of the plot was shoved into one cutscene. That made it kind of hard to follow. When the Librarian mentions that she hid seeds from the Didact, what exactly is she talking about? Is this something where I would need to read the Forerunner trilogy to understand thoroughly?

While I admit that the story and the execution thereof had a few issues, I found it to be interesting and fairly well thought out. The biggest problem I had, though, was that all of the plot was shoved into one cutscene. That made it kind of hard to follow. When the Librarian mentions that she hid seeds from the Didact, what exactly is she talking about? Is this something where I would need to read the Forerunner trilogy to understand thoroughly?

Yeah, she basically put the DNA of the Didact into Chiefs bloodline and kinda controlled the future and made Halsey create the Mjolnir armor and Cortana. She's lie a fortune telling prophetess.