is it hack?

halojay

i've seen a lot of people that haven't reached 30 level o xp yet....although they've already achieved armors like oceanic for example and others that i haven't already obtain even though i passed 30's level 2 days ago.... how it is possible..can you explain me? maybe i guess it could be because i haven't done the campain?..............................................................................i've played online all the time?

Face. Meet. Palm.

.........i wanted to try multiplayer first, i'll start the campain as soon as possible for sure..........problem with that?:)

Most armours can be unlocked by simply completing x commendation.

Some have nothing to do with level.

i knew this particular, but i can unlock something (as i already did) when i can read it first from the editing option and everything has its own description about what to do to unlock it....while in the case of the oceanic helmet ,for example, i can't even display it in the editing option...whereas other people (lower level) have it... i suppose then they displayed it in a first time... why i didn't?............it's clear that if i would display it the same i suppose this people did i would have tried to unlock it by achieve the commendations..but it wasn't

Some are exclusive to preorders like i got C.I.O from amazon and people got oceanic from Game. If you preorderd, check you emails

you say that its a preordering question? if i preordered the game i would have had some extra armor at once? ............it has got sense maybe