To all people having problems with Halo 4.....

Fail Master

I have been playin halo 4 for a while now. My two major concerns are i received code and redeemed it but i did not receive anyhting. Then the auto aim or whay ever it is. Is throwing off my gameplay. I can be in a middle of a battle and some one walks through scope and it automatically jumps on them which in the end denies the kill i had been working for? Also alot of lag to tell u the truth i hate loosing and if i empty a whole clip of pistol ammo at close range at an opponents head i expect him to go down... if im in the middle of an assassination the person should not disappear while being killed to turn around and punch me

This is always going to happen as long as they use static P2P

Hello Fail, Its about the email for pre order players before Nov. I received it on Dec 1 .I was already at max rank sr 70 and with the email i was able to go to sr 80 but after that i was and have been unable to go above 80 because the game does not give me the option of another class. I have friends on here that do not have that problem and only found one other blogger this has happened to. I have reset,re downloaded ,restarted xbox , typed the code in xbox and on line via reply by the xbox gift email several times and so forth. This has been since Dec 4th. I have called Microsoft about this and they said to reach you guys. If you already answered this question somewhere i missed it. And what i think about now while im playing is that all my points towards everything and from everything i've done aren't even gonna count now.

I don't think they bank your XP and you're prolly screwed. Sorry :(

Welcome to 343 and their amount of concern about the community. WE MISS YOU BUNGIE!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a serious problem and its been since day one I had the game and it needs to be fixed.

I cant play on Impact at all. At first I tried it in forge a few days after release and it brought me to the start screen after loading and going to a black screen for about 15 seconds. Now i realize it does the same thing in custom games and matchmaking too. I tried installing the game but it didn't fix it. Anybody experience something similar or have any ideas? I'm really trying to forge on Impact.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been having a serious problem, my campaign has reset and I can't do any missions exect for the prologue. I've beaten the campaign already, it says it on my service record still. I've tried turning off my xbox, reinserting the disc, signing in and out, and tried redownloading my profille. When i tried to redownload my profile, it said I couldn't because "Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now." Is there any other way to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem where my spartan ops won't load at all and my map packs won't either. I've downloaded spartan ops off Xbox live and installed it off the second disc.. neither have helped and I've done that multiple times.. I've also tried re-downloading my map packs and nothing has worked.. if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.