To all people having problems with Halo 4.....

Fail Master

I know rhetoric BKs like you exist on all forums, please do me a favor and don't reply to my posts.

Sorry there, having a bit of a bad moment when I posted that. Troll away!! LMAO!!

lol fairs, just answering your questions as this post was intended to do.

Ciao a tutti, ** lo stesso problema di molti altri , raggiunto livello 67, ma da tre giorni dice che il server di halo 4 non è al momento disponibile, mentre altri giocano ed io devo stare fermo ... perchè ? ** provaro in tutti i modi , con il modem e la xbox nuova, ma niente gioco solo nella campagna. Ci date una risposta precisa? cosa fare? Aspettare ma fino a quando?

In English? K thanks :D

It's been three days since my rank has reset and I can't connect to any of my FRs I think I'm on a back up server but not sure when will I be put on the main server again?????

There is no sure or fast answer to this im afraid. you'll just have to play campaign on legendary for a challenge or forge a nice map. Sorry that i can't help anymore than that :)

My friend has randomly been reset to SR1, he was SR49 (Not boosting, I'm in nearly every game with him), he still has all is armor in 'spartan armor' but when he plays online it says he is on a temporary server and all his armor is default and he earns no XP. He has signed in an out, turned off Xbox and everything everybody else has mentioned, including waiting (Nearly a week!). If this does not stop, CoD

VERY good post Fail :3

Good job on creating this...

My friend has randomly been reset to SR1, he was SR49 (Not boosting, I'm in nearly every game with him), he still has all is armor in 'spartan armor' but when he plays online it says he is on a temporary server and all his armor is default and he earns no XP. He has signed in an out, turned off Xbox and everything everybody else has mentioned, including waiting (Nearly a week!). If this does not stop, CoD

well, may i suggest one more thing? try re-downloading your profile that may help (this will be added to the FAQ answer) . Unfortunatly this is an ongoing problem and we have had many reports of it so please be patient if all else fails. Sorry i cant help any further

hey again, thx for the reply. but this is what it says exactly (this might help). it says (when i try to sellect temporary history, local files and my file share), "one or more players online safety settings do not allow uploading. Member content must be set to everyone to use local files". can u please help, its really frustrating, i want to save and view my gameplay.

thanks again :)

My mistake, something about the site name "343industries.org" led me to believe you were 343i, might want to change that to avoid confusion.

Sorry about the language man, but TBH anyone in my situation would be cursing like a sailor. I've tried redeeming my codes everywhere, it just says they're invalid. I've been to the store where i bought the game, they told me to contact 343i. i contacted 343i and they told me to take it up with the game store so you see my problem?

About me disrespecting Bungie, i'm not saying they dont do good work. they made an awesome series of games (perhaps with the exception of ODST) but i had a similar code-not-working problem with Reach's flaming helmet. i contacted them and got the response "go and tell someone who cares as we are not responsible for xbox-live codes" so im sorry if i offended anyone but i stand by my previous statement

Retail stores always say that about pre paid codes. But they are respondsible for the product that they sell. It`s normal that they do not wanna deal with it :D

hey again, thx for the reply. but this is what it says exactly (this might help). it says (when i try to sellect temporary history, local files and my file share), "one or more players online safety settings do not allow uploading. Member content must be set to everyone to use local files". can u please help, its really frustrating, i want to save and view my gameplay.

thanks again :)

to my knowledge the file share system and anything to do with it (IE theartre) are still not ready for release yet. I am really sorry i cant help you.

Retail stores always say that about pre paid codes. But they are respondsible for the product that they sell. It`s normal that they do not wanna deal with it :D

Not quite sure what you are commenting on? next time click the little quote button in the bottom of the persons comment you are repling to, thanks :D

I really dislike halo 4 because it's mainly Xbox live and like me I don't have Xbox live anymore and all I think now is that I got ripped off because there's only 3 things to do and they are to forge, campaign, costom game. Also why in the hell is there no firefight. Or it's only on Xbox live like everything else.

I really dislike halo 4 because it's mainly Xbox live and like me I don't have Xbox live anymore and all I think now is that I got ripped off because there's only 3 things to do and they are to forge, campaign, costom game. Also why in the hell is there no firefight. Or it's only on Xbox live like everything else.

Firefight has been replaced with Spartan ops. But unfortunatly for you, that is also xbox live based. To keep you ammused i suggest compleating the campaign how it is ment to be played (on legendary) and makeing some sick forge maps to show off to your mates untill you get your live back

No FF and yeah, that's kind of a fail butttttttt, there's always Spartan Ops.

Spartan ops is the replacement for firefight and i find it alot better seeing as each episode is also accompnied by a film-like cutscene.

• Like 1

So you're telling me that after getting to 53, with my earned customized rewards from commendations, and then all of a sudden i'm reset to one (with my profile still showing my once 53), going through multiple profile downloads, system resets, and a ******* factory reset that i do infact have to start over again?

Nah **** that. **** this game and company, adios. Lost customer.

So you're telling me that after getting to 53, with my earned customized rewards from commendations, and then all of a sudden i'm reset to one (with my profile still showing my once 53), going through multiple profile downloads, system resets, and a ******* factory reset that i do infact have to start over again?

Nah **** that. **** this game and company, adios. Lost customer.

well... dont go and rage quit life now will you? it will be a great loss to the world....

• Like 1

I am having an issue with Spartan Ops, Episode 2 Chapter 5 - Gargarin.

When selected on Easy, my game resets back to the Halo 4 start-up screen. When selecting Normal, Heroic, or Legendary, the chapter loads succesfully but after I have conpleted every objective and I reach the end objective ("my ride"), my ge resets itself back to the Halo 4 start-up screen and fails to give me credit for beating the chapter, on any difficulty. I have played the level through about two dozens times now.

Where or who can I report this problem too to have it investigated?

Or if playing the level co-op will solve the issue?

I got Fotus with my Limited Edition Xbox but when I got offline for a few hours when I got back on and the Fotus was gone. Every time I rank up it says I unlocked all the Fotus armor the unicorn emblem and the Light Rifle skin but its not there when I go to use it any suggestions would help a lot. Fotus was one of the main reasons for me getting the Xbox itself. Thx ahead of time!

I got Fotus with my Limited Edition Xbox but when I got offline for a few hours when I got back on and the Fotus was gone. Every time I rank up it says I unlocked all the Fotus armor the unicorn emblem and the Light Rifle skin but its not there when I go to use it any suggestions would help a lot. Fotus was one of the main reasons for me getting the Xbox itself. Thx ahead of time!

try deleting then redownloading it, should fix your problem

I have been playin halo 4 for a while now. My two major concerns are i received code and redeemed it but i did not receive anyhting. Then the auto aim or whay ever it is. Is throwing off my gameplay. I can be in a middle of a battle and some one walks through scope and it automatically jumps on them which in the end denies the kill i had been working for? Also alot of lag to tell u the truth i hate loosing and if i empty a whole clip of pistol ammo at close range at an opponents head i expect him to go down... if im in the middle of an assassination the person should not disappear while being killed to turn around and punch me

• Like 1

Hello Fail, Its about the email for pre order players before Nov. I received it on Dec 1 .I was already at max rank sr 70 and with the email i was able to go to sr 80 but after that i was and have been unable to go above 80 because the game does not give me the option of another class. I have friends on here that do not have that problem and only found one other blogger this has happened to. I have reset,re downloaded ,restarted xbox , typed the code in xbox and on line via reply by the xbox gift email several times and so forth. This has been since Dec 4th. I have called Microsoft about this and they said to reach you guys. If you already answered this question somewhere i missed it. And what i think about now while im playing is that all my points towards everything and from everything i've done aren't even gonna count now.

• 2 weeks later...