The Flood Fix List

Armor-Plated Hank

i can say that in flood we are missing out custom games setting but in war games flood is spot on becase in reach it was so hated to be a zombie and it was not fun now it is and it still is as a human

i like how you can betray they stay human but when someone pushes you off then you get a sucide

Why do my Zombies have to be Zombies? What about non-zombie themed games, like Assassin's Creed? Cops 'N' Robbers?

Other than that I think you pretty much got everything I was thinking of.

7. No Team VOIP like in Halo 3 (humans hearing only humans in game chat except for zombies in proximity, zombies hearing only zombies in game chat except for humans in proximity)

Sure, some infection games are fine with everyone being able to hear one another, but then the classic zombie games where it's all about being a team and using strategy, without the enemy team knowing your plans, are ruined. Being able to change the game chat VOIP to Team or FFA would be great, so we could choose and have greater flexibility with our gametypes.

Wait, what's this VOIP thing? I've been wanting that to be implemented for ages! I never played Infection in Halo 3, I had no idea that they had this ingenious feature. I would love to see it once again!