Clearly 343, like Bungie, think America is the centre of the universe

CutThroat5

Does anybody know how to contact 343?

I'd like to say to them that they are a bunch of incompetents for constantly putting Americans and Europeans together in matchmaking, when the Americans always get host and it's virtually impossible for the Europeans to do anything. 343 should really consider doing something about this when games like Battlefield have proper servers to solve any problems like this. However, Dice being European understand the importance of servers, 343 being American probably don't know where the UK is on a map.

Thanks very much 343 for continuing to screw us over like Bungie.

• 2 weeks later...

By popular demand!!!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

I understand his frustration considering his ignorant post. I live in Hawaii and have the same issues. DICE is an amazing game developer. There focus on community and feedback and updating is far superior to 343. If your a competitive gamer like I am, community feedback is the most important. I rarely see 343 updating there community with support. Its 2012 and dedicated servers should be the standard, or atleast awesome network filtering. It is pretty poor planning for someone to make a game that reaches every continent of the globe but honestly only performs well in the Americas. DICE is full of long time hardcore PC gamers. 343 is a new company trying to prove profitability to its publisher. so there whole philosophy is construed by a hollywood visaed. They want to compete with call of duty, when they shouldn't worry and stick to the core. The only reason I'm posting is because I'm a long time fan and competitive player on Halo, and no longer I am because I'm smart enough to realize those stupid TV infomercials don't necessarily look out for your best interest ;).

I dont think host plays too much of an advantage in H4 compared to previous games. Im in the UK and have no problem keeping my KD well above 2+

The only real lag i notice is on spartan ops.

Although i wish they had the same double xp promotions over here :(

I live in Australia and my friends from new Zealand and we most often than not get paired up with horrific American hosts. Can they not just specify a "search for good connection" option like they had in H3 and Reacharound?

Or group NZ into Australasia instead of southern America.

Also, all the amerifat promotions or double xp don't show true skill. I had a friend who was at lvl 70 befor I was 40 and he LITERALLY has a 1:1 kd, yet he gets all the unlocks befor everyone else, not to mention people thinking he is good when he is average.

I live in Australia and my friends from new Zealand and we most often than not get paired up with horrific American hosts. Can they not just specify a "search for good connection" option like they had in H3 and Reacharound?

Or group NZ into Australasia instead of southern America.

Also, all the amerifat promotions or double xp don't show true skill. I had a friend who was at lvl 70 befor I was 40 and he LITERALLY has a 1:1 kd, yet he gets all the unlocks befor everyone else, not to mention people thinking he is good when he is average.

I don't know any insults for Australians but you deserve one for thinking that the SR levels mean ANYTHING :-/